Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2019 - 09:53 PM)

Performing minor maintenance, server up within 30 mins.

@  dr3ad : (07 November 2019 - 09:33 PM)

Minor downtime while some issues were worked on, server back online.

@  dr3ad : (07 November 2019 - 04:36 AM)

Item Forge now fully works with hidden (NPC) displays and custom items were wiped, however there won't be any more wipes in the future. Also .refresh no longer displays annoying goggles.

@  dr3ad : (05 November 2019 - 05:43 AM)

Server back online.

@  dr3ad : (05 November 2019 - 02:51 AM)

We are having some issues with the host machine, non related to RPH and we're working to bring server up asap.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2019 - 08:04 PM)

Server back up, we shouldn't be seeing any long downtimes anymore as all issues have been addressed.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2019 - 05:37 AM)

Server back online, had some downtime while installing server restarter on new host.

@  dr3ad : (02 November 2019 - 07:53 PM)

Server up also gameobjects are back, we had some downtime due to transfer to a new better host.

@  dr3ad : (02 November 2019 - 04:09 AM)

Download new 8.2.5 client here. Custom gameobject patch has been disabled temporary as we're fixing the way custom patch is streamed to the client. Custom gobs will be back within 24 hours.

@  dr3ad : (01 November 2019 - 10:26 PM)

We updated to 8.2.5 as we had some issues due to Blizzcon today removing 8.2.0 version from their content delivery network and hence half of people getting "Streaming error". We will post new 8.2.5 Wow.exe in couple of minutes, you just need to drag it into your existing RPHTiny/_retail_ folder.

@  dr3ad : (31 October 2019 - 05:19 PM)

Make sure to delete your cache folder if you experience freeze on character selection screen.

@  dr3ad : (30 October 2019 - 10:59 PM)

If you had problem where your RPHLauncher wouldn't launch at all, try again now.

@  dr3ad : (26 October 2019 - 02:57 AM)

Fixed crashes that were just happening due to crashy spell. Server up in 2 mins.

@  dr3ad : (23 October 2019 - 04:40 PM)

Fixed crashes happening in start as well as in other phases.

@  dr3ad : (22 October 2019 - 06:52 PM)

You can now make Night Elves with Nightwarrior eyes. It should be under Skin section.

@  dr3ad : (17 October 2019 - 01:15 AM)

Added feature "Lookup retail NPC equipment" to the account panel for the upcoming item forge, can be seen on the right.

@  dr3ad : (16 October 2019 - 12:41 PM)

18 hours uptime. #record

@  dr3ad : (14 October 2019 - 08:56 PM)

Fixed some important performance issues, server back online

@  dr3ad : (13 October 2019 - 04:20 PM)

Server is up again, fixed some crash issues.

@  dr3ad : (12 October 2019 - 11:54 PM)

Server back online.

Photo

MAJOR gobject bug.

Gobjects phase superbug

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Praecordia

Praecordia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 06:50 AM

So, here's a pretty big issue.. I roleplay in somebody else's phase, and this phase uses a building rule that you can only temper with gobjects that you have spawned yourself, and it works fine and dandy, UNTIL the server resets, or crashes, or if you log out, then, when you log back in, when you try to temper with a gobject that you did spawn previously, it will tell you that you cannot mess with gobjects you haven't spawned. And this is a major nuisance, extremely annoying. If I want to delete a gob that I have spawned, but the server crashes, I actually have to ask an admin of the phase to come over and delete it for me. This really needs to be fixed.. especially since all the cavelight gobs with .gob state 0 3 resets to not being active upon reset/crash. Which means, after a crash, I cannot re-activate these cavelight gobs, because the server decided that "I haven't spawned them", making it really quite annoying..

#2 Corven

Corven

suck ur mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 09:20 AM

How about not spam same thread over and over?

Good way to get the thread locked or banned xd    

Chaos is nigh coming once more to Azeroth, will we survive against the Legions hordes once more?

#3 dr3ad

dr3ad

The Mightiest of All

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6836 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 01:04 PM

So, here's a pretty big issue.. I roleplay in somebody else's phase, and this phase uses a building rule that you can only temper with gobjects that you have spawned yourself, and it works fine and dandy, UNTIL the server resets, or crashes, or if you log out, then, when you log back in, when you try to temper with a gobject that you did spawn previously, it will tell you that you cannot mess with gobjects you haven't spawned. And this is a major nuisance, extremely annoying. If I want to delete a gob that I have spawned, but the server crashes, I actually have to ask an admin of the phase to come over and delete it for me. This really needs to be fixed.. especially since all the cavelight gobs with .gob state 0 3 resets to not being active upon reset/crash. Which means, after a crash, I cannot re-activate these cavelight gobs, because the server decided that "I haven't spawned them", making it really quite annoying..

try now if you can select gobs you couldnt before

#4 dr3ad

dr3ad

The Mightiest of All

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6836 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 01:21 PM

also fixed cavelight gobs

• wgscarletrose and Wo0d Glue like this

#5 Praecordia

Praecordia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 05:34 PM

#6 Jelly

Jelly

Lezbean

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 05:36 PM

didn't you JUST make this thread a bit ago and dr3 said it was fixed?...

#7 Goudy

Goudy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1734 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 05:39 PM

Merged topics and disabled posting for OP, guy has been making 15 threads about the same thing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gobjects, phase, superbug