Hosted by: Thiccroy
To shorten the explanation as to why I am taking over this whole Writing thing is that Beast has seemingly disappeared. I will still respect Saline Seas and see him as a champion of this contest, but here I have changed it a little. This time, you, good RPH community, will be writing throughout the Week. Not me, though, I will be looking through stories and seeing which one is liked the most and fits these criteria:
Rules of Engagement:
1. 350+ World Length.
2. Follow Warcraft Lore, keep it to the Universe. May use -some- headcanon.
3. Follow the Week's Theme.
4. Be done by Saturday each week.
5. A word cap of 8000-9500 Words.
6. Have the theme next to the Post's title in  or ().
1. Some nifty graphic affirming your story's championing over others during the Week.
2. The Affirmation of your writing capabilities.
3. Feelin' real wholesome. Good vibes.
So have fun! Let the games begin, with...
Yes, Crime. Be it a slimy Thief Story, a Noir of a Guardsman or Detective, or the story of a Smuggler or Murderer. Let your imagination run wild!