Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (06 June 2019 - 07:37 PM)

All issues resolved. Server is back online.

@  dr3ad : (06 June 2019 - 06:52 PM)

We are aware of the CDN issue that prevents you from opening Wow. We are working on resolving it.

@  dr3ad : (09 March 2019 - 08:53 PM)

Fixed some crashes, almost 2 days uptime now.

@  dr3ad : (24 November 2018 - 01:38 PM)

Couple of thousand new/missing gameobjects have been added. Check out the full list here.

@  dr3ad : (23 November 2018 - 02:56 PM)

Fixed 'failed to retrieve' pw field in account panel.

@  dr3ad : (17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM)

Server is once again online and website is back up and running, so you can login/register. 7.3.5 changelog can be viewed here.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Changelog coming soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Server is online. Download new client here https://rpheaven.org...nnection-guide/

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 07:44 PM)

Server is undergoing restart and updating to 7.3.5, new client link will be posted in a bit. Stay tuned.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM)

Do not build anything important starting from now as we're taking backup and upgrading to 7.3.5 first in the next couple of days, as a part of transition to BFA.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2018 - 08:52 PM)

Fixed Sign Maker in Gameobject Forge.

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

Photo

<Chronicles of Lordaeron> RPG Story

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Araxamas

Araxamas

Patcher and Guild Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 06:05 AM

H5UIKyX.png

VZLCdXL.png

Welcome, to the Forum Thread for the <Chronicles of Lordaeron> Guild.
Chronicles of Lordaeron is a small, tight knit RPG Guild that focuses on a player guided, Canon Lore World of Warcraft experience, set in the Vanilla Time Period of World of Warcraft (Year 25), focusing on the War in the Plaguelands, and the factions influencing it, such as;
The
Argent Dawn, Scarlet Crusade, The Alliance, The Horde and the Scourge. 

nAyL3H5.png

The Guild features members from various timezones, but in order to actually participate in our hosts, you must, at the very least be able to Roleplay between the times of 14:00 (2PM) Server Time and 16:00 (4pm) Server Time, on a Saturday and sometimes Sundays.

Server Time is set to Berlin Time, so you can google Berlin time to see if that is acceptable for you, or you can click the clock ingame to view the current realm (server) time as you play.

These times are not fixed, and our hosts can start sooner or later depending on how many players we can get to attend.

PLEASE stop here and check those times are acceptable, as it is very rare for us to conduct events outside of those times. If Chronicles contained more staff, more timezones could be explored, but currently you will NOT be able to participate in this guild if the times do not work for you.

3Uh2XoT.png

0aqOZp6.png

The story and characters of Chronicles stick to Canon Lore in most cases, however an expansive amount of extended lore has been added to the mix, to keep the story of the phase interesting and mysterious for those few hardcore who may be very well versed in the existing lore. 

IF lore written by myself and not Blizzard is an issue for you, please do not make a fuss of it later on if you choose to sign on. This has been your warning, and although I take great care in expanding the lore in an immersive, entertaining and respectful manner, I am not Chris Metzen and I am not perfect.

The Story focuses on the Vanilla era of WoW, specifically the last 6 months of Year 25 ADP (After Dark Portal). Naxxramas is about, the Argent Dawn is still quite small. 

Gmkp7SX.png

SlUmoCs.png

In the Guild, many factions are playable, each with their own story to explore and uncover with your fellow players. Keep in mind however, that as new recruits, you will only have access to the Argent Dawn story, with the others becoming available when you reach a level of trust with the Guild. 

These Factions include the Argent Dawn, Scarlet Crusade and Forsaken. The Lordaeronic faction on the very left is more of a sub-faction and is part of the extended lore, not canon. 

Factions can limit what races and classes you can play, as each faction has their own standard of what is acceptable to them culturally as well as in lore.

eEVksyv.png

QUZw4zk.png

During Roleplay, we use an RPG System of our own design to keep the outcomes of actions, random but fair. This just means that when you emote, you have to roll a value, and depending on the outcome, your emote succeeds or fails. The system has been developed over many years but isn't perfect.

Some stats include:

HP - Health Points

AP - Strength & Strength Skills Points

SP - Speed & Speed Skills Points

IP - Intelligence Points

MP - Magic Points (or Mana Points)

It strives to both reward player progression, with successful emotes being more likely the better your character is, but also fair and enjoyable. 

If you want to learn about the system in full, you can read the Beginners Guide linked later in the Thread.

Ol6DIM0.png

VdeRnTq.png

To retain immersion, fairness and lore friendliness, there are limits on what races and classes you can be, and what items you can own.

We will not recruit publically/announce recruitment events any longer. If you wish to join you may do so by private messaging myself with instructions below.

ALL Recruits will be required to join the Argent Dawn first, as it is the easiest faction to play and represent being neutral. After RPing in the Dawn for some time, we may grant you Trusted which will allow you to make fresh characters for the other factions, or in some cases, use your existing one to switch. 

Recruiting will have two stages, OOC and IC. During the IC Phase your character needs to be Icly at either Orgrimmar (Horde) or Stormwind (Alliance)

Recruitment Requirements:

Spoiler

2sAadQq.png
Discord is VITAL to our Guild's operations.
It features;
  • Discord & RP Rules
  • Player Resources (Registers of Player Stats, Achievements and Progress)
  • Event Calender & Event Announcements
  • Stories that tell players about off-screen events occuring in the phase lore.
  • Communication, Memery & Discussion with fellow members

If you wish to join you will need a Discord account, you may then add me personally by private messaging me.

My Discord Nick is: Araxamas#5134

qCrswUI.png

If you are interested in joining, and would like a lot more information than what if provided here, you may do so by reading the Beginners Guide, which I recommend to all newcommers.

Link Here

Thanks for Reading!

• Sashka5337 likes this

8tKRPhj.png

#2 Araxamas

Araxamas

Patcher and Guild Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 06:06 AM

2oqTfdw.png

May 3rd 2019

Forum Thread has been improved and given more detail. This is a close knit Guild that operates at specific times, and is only run by a single person.

Please keep this in mind before choosing to join. We are like a little family and it is very fun and very satisfying but only if you can make the events and are willing to enjoy it.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoyed reading the Thread.

8tKRPhj.png

#3 David

David

The Grand Duke

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:38 AM

Is this the same Chronicles of Lordaeron from Divinity and Echeloned?

• Araxamas likes this
|| Skype: davidtwo2010 || Steam: davidtwo93 || Music ID List ||

#4 Lawbreaker

Lawbreaker

The Timeless Whelp

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 10:15 AM

THat seem pretty nice, reminds me so much of Warcraft 3 not because of when it happens but this idea of fighting the scourge has always given me that nostalgia.
  • Araxamas likes this
Zaridormi The Timeless Whelp

#5 Archimonde

Archimonde

Fremtastic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 08:30 PM

waiting for sashka to pop in and say that this whole phase and guild is useless and that we all know what happens in the end

:}

I wish you luck with the phase and guild though =D

MiAmUsf.png

𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖆𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖓      𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

Spoiler

Spoiler

#6 Araxamas

Araxamas

Patcher and Guild Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:13 PM

Is this the same Chronicles of Lordaeron from Divinity and Echeloned?

Well No

While my Lordaeron Guild roots do start in Echeloned and extended to Divinity X, Those Guilds were called, <The People of Lordaeron> and later <The Kingdom of Lordaeron>, the Guild name Chronicles only began with RPH I think

8tKRPhj.png

#7 Araxamas

Araxamas

Patcher and Guild Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:55 AM

First Recruiting Hosts have been delayed by an hour due to Internet issues on my end

8tKRPhj.png

#8 Araxamas

Araxamas

Patcher and Guild Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 12:05 PM

Bump, Last Batch of Recruiting Events are Today and Tommorow (Refer Times) This is everyones last chance to sign on

8tKRPhj.png

#9 Sashka5337

Sashka5337

The Truehand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1244 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 07:11 AM

waiting for sashka to pop in and say that this whole phase and guild is useless and that we all know what happens in the end
:}
I wish you luck with the phase and guild though =D

And why would I say that?
Deus Vult

#10 Sir Theodric

Sir Theodric

Lord-Commander Sir Lyndy of the Lyndorian Imperial State

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 01:39 PM

And why would I say that?

The failure is initial. We all know how this will end, so do yourselves a favor, and surrender already. Maybe this time the Alliance will let the Horde live, yet again. And before you say "We're going to CAPTURE the tree not burn it xdd" maybe you wanna change the very first image you've posted here, then. That doesn't look like capturing to me.

because according to yourself you've made it clear you don't think something is worth rping if you already know how and when something will end.

20180528201811_1.jpg

#11 Sashka5337

Sashka5337

The Truehand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1244 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:53 PM

because according to yourself you've made it clear you don't think something is worth rping if you already know how and when something will end.

Except that this is a custom lore environment afaik and there's no definite ending, thus rendering your own point mute. Get over your grudge already.

Also, not necessarily. RPing a group that's trying to survive or defend the kingdom during the Scourging of Lordaeron, knowing it falls anyways is interesting. Literally re-enacting arguably one of the most dull questchains in the game is not.
Deus Vult

#12 Sir Theodric

Sir Theodric

Lord-Commander Sir Lyndy of the Lyndorian Imperial State

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 04:31 PM

Except that this is a custom lore environment afaik and there's no definite ending, thus rendering your own point mute. Get over your grudge already.
it's no less custom lore than the story depicted in the thread that quote is from, and not everyone holds a grudge against you

Also, not necessarily. RPing a group that's trying to survive or defend the kingdom during the Scourging of Lordaeron, knowing it falls anyways is interesting. Literally re-enacting arguably one of the most dull questchains in the game is not.
don't change your tune and make an exception just because it happens to involve factions you like, 'sides, this isn't the scourging of Lordaeron, but the events of vanilla. and again they follow the lore to the same degree as that shatterspine warband would have done.

20180528201811_1.jpg

#13 Sashka5337

Sashka5337

The Truehand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1244 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 04:59 PM

it's no less custom lore than the story depicted in the thread that quote is from, and not everyone holds a grudge against you

don't change your tune and make an exception just because it happens to involve factions you like, 'sides, this isn't the scourging of Lordaeron, but the events of vanilla. and again they follow the lore to the same degree as that shatterspine warband would have done.

It's far more custom lore than the other thread. Again, that was modeled after a questchain. This is modeled after a series of events.

And I never said it was the Scourging of Lordaeron, I was simply making a comparison. You could replace Scourging with the War for Draenor between Orcs and Draenei. We know how it ends but there's a gap of info there, and the story can be much more easily improvised upon. Whereas this phase doesn't literally run along the events of vanilla (again, afaik), Shatterspine followed the questline to the dot. I'm not changing my tune lol
Deus Vult

#14 The Beast

The Beast

nothing to lose

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 12:10 PM

but you are

from

-> 'we're going to capture the tree, not BURN it' is just tadding unintentional flavour to a settng that will end with an expected state or result thus making the RP boring and your RP fake and gay as it just embelishes events that are guranteed to happen

to

-> expectable results are okay provided its a setting i like

also it's inevitable not initial in your first statement from the year before

i played this briefly when it was pre-scourging, or rather during it, and it was quite fun, i hope its still going because i have nothing but good words for it.

-s

#15 Araxamas

Araxamas

Patcher and Guild Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:24 AM

It's still going, and

I am hoping to stick to Canon Lore as best as possible, this means that Blizzard's story is going mostly untouched, including the endings,

However *how* the Players reach that stage and in what capacity, is what is undetermined, and will be as a result of their play

8tKRPhj.png

#16 Sashka5337

Sashka5337

The Truehand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1244 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 05:11 AM

but you are
from
-> 'we're going to capture the tree, not BURN it' is just tadding unintentional flavour to a settng that will end with an expected state or result thus making the RP boring and your RP fake and gay as it just embelishes events that are guranteed to happen
to
-> expectable results are okay provided its a setting i like
also it's inevitable not initial in your first statement from the year before

i played this briefly when it was pre-scourging, or rather during it, and it was quite fun, i hope its still going because i have nothing but good words for it.

It has nothing to do with a setting I like, once again. You could replace this with any other instance, and because of custom lore, and/or the ending being obscure, it adds some interest to the story, even if everything ends the same. It's a story, not a copy and paste with a small ending change.

Now we know the ending is the same, but the journey there still isn't copy+paste, leaving room for innovation on the part of the people involved.
Deus Vult

#17 Crow

Crow

Caw...caw...

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 11:16 AM

Registering my interest if this is still running.

#18 Araxamas

Araxamas

Patcher and Guild Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 01:46 AM

Registering my interest if this is still running.

Still running : )

8tKRPhj.png