Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (24 November 2018 - 01:38 PM)

Couple of thousand new/missing gameobjects have been added. Check out the full list here.

@  dr3ad : (23 November 2018 - 02:56 PM)

Fixed 'failed to retrieve' pw field in account panel.

@  dr3ad : (17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM)

Server is once again online and website is back up and running, so you can login/register. 7.3.5 changelog can be viewed here.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Changelog coming soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Server is online. Download new client here https://rpheaven.org...nnection-guide/

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 07:44 PM)

Server is undergoing restart and updating to 7.3.5, new client link will be posted in a bit. Stay tuned.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM)

Do not build anything important starting from now as we're taking backup and upgrading to 7.3.5 first in the next couple of days, as a part of transition to BFA.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2018 - 08:52 PM)

Fixed Sign Maker in Gameobject Forge.

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (31 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)

New reward Book Forge has been added! Read more here.

Photo

Can no longer manage a phase

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Spiritsoul

Spiritsoul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:21 AM

As the title suggests, I can no longer access one of my phases.  It does not come up for management in my account panel, and I can't use any commands in it on any of my characters, other then the character that the phase was created on.

​The issue shouldn't be inactivity, as I haven't been gone for an extended period of time for any reason.  I think the 7.3.5 upgrade might be to blame, but I can't be sure as I hadn't noticed this issue until just recently.

XxWyGr3.png

#2 Lawbreaker

Lawbreaker

The Enchantress

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:09 AM

What do you mean by you can’t access it? Does it not exist at all or what? Does it give you a error when you try to enter the phase?
Rhea Starsong

#3 dr3ad

dr3ad

The Mightiest of All

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6645 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:16 PM

As the title suggests, I can no longer access one of my phases.  It does not come up for management in my account panel, and I can't use any commands in it on any of my characters, other then the character that the phase was created on.

​The issue shouldn't be inactivity, as I haven't been gone for an extended period of time for any reason.  I think the 7.3.5 upgrade might be to blame, but I can't be sure as I hadn't noticed this issue until just recently.

whats the phase id? can u text me on discord?

#4 Gavinlad

Gavinlad

resident slann-priest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1261 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:36 PM

How long have you had the phase? Had you used it recently?

Only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that the phase was innactive and claimed, before that specific system was changed to cop innactive backups and not just to take the phase.

W7yTvF8.png

#5 Spiritsoul

Spiritsoul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:00 AM

How long have you had the phase? Had you used it recently?

Only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that the phase was innactive and claimed, before that specific system was changed to cop innactive backups and not just to take the phase.

What do you mean by you can’t access it? Does it not exist at all or what? Does it give you a error when you try to enter the phase?

I find it hard to believe it was an inactivity issue, especially since this happened to be the phase I own that I've done almost all my building in.  The phase still very much exists, but the only character I can do anything with it on, is the character the phase was originally made on.  I can't use commands for the phase on any other character, and I cannot manage the phase in any way via my account panel.

XxWyGr3.png

#6 Gavinlad

Gavinlad

resident slann-priest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1261 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:11 PM

I find it hard to believe it was an inactivity issue, especially since this happened to be the phase I own that I've done almost all my building in.  The phase still very much exists, but the only character I can do anything with it on, is the character the phase was originally made on.  I can't use commands for the phase on any other character, and I cannot manage the phase in any way via my account panel.

Are you 100% sure the phase is currently yours, though? Enter it again and do .ph info, just to be sure.

W7yTvF8.png

#7 Spiritsoul

Spiritsoul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 12:19 AM

Are you 100% sure the phase is currently yours, though? Enter it again and do .ph info, just to be sure.

Interesting, I compared it to another phase I own and for this one, the one I cant do anything with, it doesn't list an owner at all.  Would character deletion have any impact on phases?  As I deleted a few when 7.3.5 came around.  Maybe that could be the issue?  And isn't there a place I could see about claiming it?

XxWyGr3.png

#8 Gavinlad

Gavinlad

resident slann-priest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1261 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:54 PM

Would character deletion have any impact on phases?  As I deleted a few when 7.3.5 came around.

Deleting a character typically also deletes the phase in a day or two, and as far as I know (and judging from experience talking to people / having this happen), there is no way to go about reclaiming a deleted phase. I can only assume because it would involve a rollback.

W7yTvF8.png

#9 Dove

Dove

banana chip

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1509 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:08 PM

Interesting, I compared it to another phase I own and for this one, the one I cant do anything with, it doesn't list an owner at all.  Would character deletion have any impact on phases?  As I deleted a few when 7.3.5 came around.  Maybe that could be the issue?  And isn't there a place I could see about claiming it?

condolences

you have deleted the character associated with the phase.

i feel you bro