Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (24 November 2018 - 01:38 PM)

Couple of thousand new/missing gameobjects have been added. Check out the full list here.

@  dr3ad : (23 November 2018 - 02:56 PM)

Fixed 'failed to retrieve' pw field in account panel.

@  dr3ad : (17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM)

Server is once again online and website is back up and running, so you can login/register. 7.3.5 changelog can be viewed here.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Changelog coming soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Server is online. Download new client here https://rpheaven.org...nnection-guide/

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 07:44 PM)

Server is undergoing restart and updating to 7.3.5, new client link will be posted in a bit. Stay tuned.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM)

Do not build anything important starting from now as we're taking backup and upgrading to 7.3.5 first in the next couple of days, as a part of transition to BFA.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2018 - 08:52 PM)

Fixed Sign Maker in Gameobject Forge.

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (31 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)

New reward Book Forge has been added! Read more here.

Photo

Final Destination

Final Destination RP Guild Platform Dungeon Crawler PvP Custom Lore Seperate Universe

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 Silver

Silver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:28 PM

Story

877a6ab9ce50d8ec6ed88339845a96db--magick

You were once in your world a champion of darkness who brought upon great evil, an adventurer seeking their own fame and glory, or possibly a hero that brought upon peace to their world. However it may be, your heroism, dark deeds, or adventure has finally come to an end and your life for better or worse has ended.

This is how it is for all things that exist for nothing that can be created is meant to last. As death begins to creep and the challenges and spoils of your life flash before you one final time in a quick daze you awaken.. As you regain your senses and what seems impossible yet you stand before the concept of death itself and it's gaze... eternal...

"For your life has come to an end this is the land of champions, you've been reborn as an entity, one without a name or face.. One without power or story... Does it frustrate you? To be of one without anything...? Good... This means you are not yet done... the story only ends when we allow it to finish... Like all roads there is a final destination it is your choice be it that choice is so you are to be obliterated and your story ends or if you will ascend as a heroic spirit and claim your ranks as one the great champions of realms!"

Concept

2012-JUL-Language-Scroll.jpg

In final destination players get to take on the roll of a 'heroic spirit' that has lived out a life in any world, concept, or story in existence. Yes this means you could even transport your custom lore guild character into this setting as a heroic spirit. However as you come in you begin as a entity which means you have no face or power so you have to earn back your rank as a hero. Becoming a Heroic Spirit is an easy feat and after you gain a few things you can pick out of 150+ races from again various different worlds and stories or you can even choose the 'other' slot and make your race exactly what it was in whatever story your character came from. Secondly you gain a random Sacred Power and a sacred power is simply a power from various different contents such as, but not limited to, original ideas, games, anime, movies, books, etc.

Once your character has their rightful name and face back you hone this new ability you've gained through your reincarnation and hone it fighting against other heroic spirits in tournaments or teaming up and conquering dungeons that are essentially worlds that the powers are taken from.

Gain new bonds, upgrade your characters, remaster your characters story via meditation points and regain some of your former lives powers, equipment and even friends in this 'final life'.

Did I mention... if you reach something called a death limiter, a limit of death amounts, you are obliterated? Oh that just means your banned from ever making an account again. So the stakes are high!

There is many more to this great platform.

Features

0e5270b8108eecf3a386bbf4761ac1d1--gothic

• Multiverse: Not nearly, we try to have all stories and concepts within of course more will be added as we go but run into heroes that have already met their end in their life and really get absorbed in a universe of universes.
  • Sacred Powers: Over 2000 powers that are well thought out as they come from different concepts gain a chance to get one of your favorite powers and use it.
  • Character Transfer: You can bring ANY character into this world, note that it's progression to get them how they were.
  • Deities: Worship a deity from one of various different pantheons put into the game.
  • Earn Rewards: You can earn promo codes, in game rewards, and in some cases IRL rewards for select players who compete in tournaments or events.
  • Skills: over 20 Weapon skills to start off with abilities and level up.
  • Famila: This games version of a guild, final destination is not a guild, it is a platform instead the members make guilds within called famila's and they recruit their own members to compete in final destination.
  • Dungeons: Dungeon floors are worlds from games, shows, etc. Bring your famila or go solo and earn cool rewards.
  • PvP Arena: Highly competitive role-playing in which the stakes are high cause character death can mean your termination from the platform.
  • Custom Skins: For the various races we have a Skinner who makes them to the best of their ability into the game.
  • Limit Breakers: You can surpass the limits of your sacred power really making it into your own power.
  • Death Limiter: Everyone has a death limit and when it's reached they are obliterated and you are removed from the platform if you can not resurrect back once banned you are forever unable to return.
  • Inequality: Life isn't fair and neither is a realm where you are given a random power, make the best out of your power all of them are great and can be expanded on by your hard work!
  • Promotion Rewards: You can gain promotion rewards for signing up.
  • Famila Domains: Famila domains are like realms you unlock as a 'guild' you are even able to turn this realm into it's own reality as a whole recruiting and playing in it as you would any other guild in RPH and this means you can recruit and have fun on the side in a FD approved setting meaning the progression you earn from there transfers back!
  • Idea Board: Your ideas are always welcome and sometimes get instant acceptance as we can never have to many powers out there so if your creative jump on board!
  • Staff Membership Rewards: You get rewarded just for helping us continue through various means.
  • Interactive NPC: All Heroic spirits are living breathing entities that lived out a heroic life and so you can really meet some cool people that are dm'd by which ever generation admin they belong too.

More Coming Soon...

join-now.png

•  
  • Join Discord: HERE (https://discord.gg/bkuCGbG)
  • Wait For Lyon to PM you.
  • Go through a 5-20min Voice Chat Screening (if you do not passed you are banned and not allowed to return no appeals are given)
  • If you are accepted follow Lyon's instructions
  • Do not message silver for any reason as Lyon is there to assist you with all your needs as he is the administrator.

• THE traius likes this

#2 Silver

Silver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:31 PM

Reserved

#3 Esadan

Esadan

yeah nah mate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:43 PM

You where once

were*

or possibility a hero

possibly*

Overall this concept just sounds like a really cheesy idea for an anime tbh. Sorry to say but I can't possibly see anyone (atleast on the forums) who'd actually be interested in this, but gl all the same. 

imagine unironically being a roleplayer

check out my stuff here:

https://rpheaven.org...-lore-universe/

#4 Wo0d Glue

Wo0d Glue

contest winner | RPH Crimelord

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:54 PM

u should post some pictures of ur phase here because that generally reveals the investment and ambitions from the creator

• Kyuma and Zachie like this

check out my epic phases:

do you like reading? why not become a beta reader for my epic book?

https://rpheaven.org...aders-for-book/

Short stories:

Character biographies:

Spoiler

Find me online on the following characters:
Freebooter - DM Character for The Golden Age

The Ugly - Character for Manifest Destiny
Woodglue - Building Character
DJ Pirate - Alt account

#5 RoberTheForlorne

RoberTheForlorne

thiccest of roys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 01:11 PM

This is more anime than anime good jeb.

I am the thiccest.

I am the Roy.

I am the thiccest of Roys.

I am Thiccroy.

Join the RPH WRITER'S WEEK! Every week, a new theme!

Relax

Spoiler

My Stories

#6 Silver

Silver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 02:18 PM

were*

possibly*

Overall this concept just sounds like a really cheesy idea for an anime tbh. Sorry to say but I can't possibly see anyone (atleast on the forums) who'd actually be interested in this, but gl all the same. 

Yes I'm very aware of the large populace that despises or hates anime concept based things, yes, It has anime in it as I stated in the post above. Nothing is for everyone and that's okay, just as there are only maybe 1 out of 50 or so people that will read this and think "Oh, hey that's something I'd like to try." I as well as the preexisting members of FD think that we don't want -every- member of RPH to join, that would be a pretty silly notion after all not everyone is fit for certain groups, but yes anime as stated is apart of fd and i'd say is ofc 1/4 of the powers then you have video games, original idea, tv series, etc. it is after a mash up of universes. As for the idea is cheesy, I actually agree with you, but hey, sometimes we need a bit of cheesiness and it's my personal belief that you should be whoever you want to be especially in a role-play environment, but yeah thanks for your feed back though and the corrections if there are anymore feel free to PM them to me.

u should post some pictures of ur phase here because that generally reveals the investment and ambitions from the creator

I'll consider doing that I just needed to make the initial post I'll likely post the skins and zones when it's all up.

This is more anime than anime good jeb.

Even though it wasn't meant to be a compliment I'll take it as such thanks, but as I told the guy before we do have video games, series, original powers from various different gamer.

#7 RoberTheForlorne

RoberTheForlorne

thiccest of roys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 03:23 PM

Yes I'm very aware of the large populace that despises or hates anime concept based things, yes, It has anime in it as I stated in the post above. Nothing is for everyone and that's okay, just as there are only maybe 1 out of 50 or so people that will read this and think "Oh, hey that's something I'd like to try." I as well as the preexisting members of FD think that we don't want -every- member of RPH to join, that would be a pretty silly notion after all not everyone is fit for certain groups, but yes anime as stated is apart of fd and i'd say is ofc 1/4 of the powers then you have video games, original idea, tv series, etc. it is after a mash up of universes. As for the idea is cheesy, I actually agree with you, but hey, sometimes we need a bit of cheesiness and it's my personal belief that you should be whoever you want to be especially in a role-play environment, but yeah thanks for your feed back though and the corrections if there are anymore feel free to PM them to me.

I'll consider doing that I just needed to make the initial post I'll likely post the skins and zones when it's all up.

Even though it wasn't meant to be a compliment I'll take it as such thanks, but as I told the guy before we do have video games, series, original powers from various different gamer.

stop before the entire fucking forum comes down on you seriously this is cringe

I am the thiccest.

I am the Roy.

I am Thiccroy.

Relax

Spoiler

My Stories

#8 TheKaldorei1

TheKaldorei1

Fuck My Ass

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:21 PM

can i already be tracer tho

• Red Dorage likes this

LMqo1u7.png

#9 Tosspot

Tosspot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 06:38 PM

Although I wouldn't proclaim myself as the messiah of writing and story this has to be the worst guild advertisement thread I have seen for a god awful time, and I say this not because I don't "enjoy anime lol fucking weebs". I say this due to a few set principles. First of and foremost, this is a forum filled with people who RP within the WarCraft universe. I don't carry any judgement to people creating their own custom universes, that is all fair and good. But at the very least sell it in a comprehensive fashion, the sole thing I can get from reading this thread is the most generic fantasy verse - in fact, I don't even get that. I've no clue what this world is, and I've read your entire topic.

Is this entirely custom? Is this something atop of WarCraft lore? I've no clue, and this is a big issue in regards of selling me a custom world, you haven't told us anything about it beyond the false promises of 'over one hundred races, and story of 'epic proportions'. I bloody doubt it.

Secondly, the story is as cheesy as you truly, truly could possibly get. Likely due to your failure of creating your world and couldn't really be arsed to ponder on it. It is a tale of great heroes, but what is defined as a hero in your verse? Can I be a champion of the Forsaken who plagued bombed Southshore? Another point is, who are these races? Where are we heading? What is going on? I've no clue, my entire post is me rambling because I cannot pinpoint exactly what you are advertising for.

Thirdly, the fact that you expect people and nerds to have an actual voice interview with you or your officers prior to joining is bloody brilliant. You can barely tell people to write down a form to join a guild via applications, I seriously doubt this recruitment method is going to help you in the long-run. But at the very least, you thought of making a filter for your guild so I suppose I should commend you for it, even if I think it is a stupid filter.

• Illarian, Zachie, Esadan and 2 others like this

#10 Silver

Silver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 08:48 PM

stop before the entire fucking forum comes down on you seriously this is cringe

I'm not sure why your so sensitive... I'm really sorry I made you cringe but if the "entire" forums wants to come down on me that is entirely their opinion to do so, thanks for your warning though!

can i already be tracer tho

Your talking about tracer the moba character? Or...?

Although I wouldn't proclaim myself as the messiah of writing and story this has to be the worst guild advertisement thread I have seen for a god awful time, and I say this not because I don't "enjoy anime lol fucking weebs". I say this due to a few set principles. First of and foremost, this is a forum filled with people who RP within the WarCraft universe. I don't carry any judgement to people creating their own custom universes, that is all fair and good. But at the very least sell it in a comprehensive fashion, the sole thing I can get from reading this thread is the most generic fantasy verse - in fact, I don't even get that. I've no clue what this world is, and I've read your entire topic.

Is this entirely custom? Is this something atop of WarCraft lore? I've no clue, and this is a big issue in regards of selling me a custom world, you haven't told us anything about it beyond the false promises of 'over one hundred races, and story of 'epic proportions'. I bloody doubt it.

Secondly, the story is as cheesy as you truly, truly could possibly get. Likely due to your failure of creating your world and couldn't really be arsed to ponder on it. It is a tale of great heroes, but what is defined as a hero in your verse? Can I be a champion of the Forsaken who plagued bombed Southshore? Another point is, who are these races? Where are we heading? What is going on? I've no clue, my entire post is me rambling because I cannot pinpoint exactly what you are advertising for.

Thirdly, the fact that you expect people and nerds to have an actual voice interview with you or your officers prior to joining is bloody brilliant. You can barely tell people to write down a form to join a guild via applications, I seriously doubt this recruitment method is going to help you in the long-run. But at the very least, you thought of making a filter for your guild so I suppose I should commend you for it, even if I think it is a stupid filter.

First Paragraph: I understand what this is originally meant for but I don't believe that you should limit to yourself to the belief of others. I'd like you to remember that this is roleplay... after all imagine you can be anything you want to be... why limit yourself to one thing... but anyways World of warcraft is of course a game and is apart of fd but so say is warhammer, starwars, again though your entitled to your opinion and thats fine. Also it isn't just fantasy as it is stated if you had truly read the entire thing if it had all stories... wouldn't it also be science fiction... ?

What of over 150 races is false, making a race is after all easy especially if I didn't invent the race and I don't believe you read anything as I mean I'm sorry to point this out to you but it states that it is in fact custom... and it's a collection of all games(etc) that are of the character's whom have died i mean blah blah right, i could explain it again but I mean if you cared you would of read so np.

This is another assumption on your part in the second paragraph what makes you think I havn't build a world or that I havn't sat and pondered this, also what makes you believe I am alone... ? These are odd things to assume FD is actually near completion... also the question about what is a hero... hm... again... this is stated in the paragraph above so at this point... it's pretty obvious we are not reading now of course if it's unclear to you explain on how it is unclear and I can fix it but... I mean I can ctrl F hero and find the sentences that talk about it... in fact it's kind of like... at the beginning of the page.... Also were are we heading what is going on O.o ... you just have to like... read it...

Last, is just a preference, it's like deciding what color of shirt to put on... you might like to put the red one on.. i prefer blue.

#11 RoberTheForlorne

RoberTheForlorne

thiccest of roys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 09:24 PM

First Paragraph: I understand what this is originally meant for but I don't believe that you should limit to yourself to the belief of others. I'd like you to remember that this is roleplay... after all imagine you can be anything you want to be... why limit yourself to one thing... but anyways World of warcraft is of course a game and is apart of fd but so say is warhammer, starwars, again though your entitled to your opinion and thats fine. Also it isn't just fantasy as it is stated if you had truly read the entire thing if it had all stories... wouldn't it also be science fiction... ?

What of over 150 races is false, making a race is after all easy especially if I didn't invent the race and I don't believe you read anything as I mean I'm sorry to point this out to you but it states that it is in fact custom... and it's a collection of all games(etc) that are of the character's whom have died i mean blah blah right, i could explain it again but I mean if you cared you would of read so np.

This is another assumption on your part in the second paragraph what makes you think I havn't build a world or that I havn't sat and pondered this, also what makes you believe I am alone... ? These are odd things to assume FD is actually near completion... also the question about what is a hero... hm... again... this is stated in the paragraph above so at this point... it's pretty obvious we are not reading now of course if it's unclear to you explain on how it is unclear and I can fix it but... I mean I can ctrl F hero and find the sentences that talk about it... in fact it's kind of like... at the beginning of the page.... Also were are we heading what is going on O.o ... you just have to like... read it...

Last, is just a preference, it's like deciding what color of shirt to put on... you might like to put the red one on.. i prefer blue.

I understood naught a goddamn word in this sentence. Your idea is terrible. That is what you have to get through your thick fucking skull. You have not shown any real skill in constructing a story due to using literal ... in your fucking replies to genuine criticism on your shit idea. You do not know how to properly write in the English language, so that's a plus. Clearly, you don't know what this ' is. You also don't understand how the Forum works, as nifty art won't prove anything to anyone, that's what I learned. And wanting to have this kind of businessman like recruitment system as a newcomer won't get you shit squat in this forum. Your idea is shit, you can't show what you have built for this idea and your promises are so far up your ass it sounds like JK Rowling coming back and saying every one of her characters is gay or black.

Saying that making races, especially 150 races, is easy, really shows how fucking much you know about making a story. I bet the idea of 150 races in 20 different species of the same cat girl, 50 species of some kind of fucking short stack loli bullshit, and then fucking 80 different ways of multi-colored human or slime creature.

It is absolute cringe how you wrote this comeback. "Why make an rp set in the Warcraft Universe while you can do anything you waaaaaaaant"

Wtf???

Have you any idea where you are. Okay, fine, I'll give you a permit, the Server name isn't obvious like "Warcraft Roleplay Heaven". But buddy, this is literally "Warcraft Roleplay Heaven". There may be headcanons. There may be alternate universe rps. But this is all World of Warcraft. On the World of Warcraft game. You can look at other custom lore creations like Esadan's Saros(Can't remember the real name, fuck it), and see how fucking good people work on it and actually tie it to the things they can create it with. They don't pull out 150 races out of their fucking smelly nerd asses and say 'my imagination will let it happen'. No, you fucking dimwit, I can't imagine seeing something else instead of a sprited, colored, 3d animated human model when I fucking see it.

Get off of this fucking platform, you complete fucking gobshite.

I am the thiccest.

I am the Roy.

I am Thiccroy.

Relax

Spoiler

My Stories

#12 fewl

fewl

eyeyeyeeeez us sss

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 09:58 PM

do you accept characters that are the clam race?  :prop: Thank you if you let clams join this guild I'm really looking forward with this :D  :punk: See you in game... Ma'am.  :proud:

• Red Dorage and Coats like this

#13 RoberTheForlorne

RoberTheForlorne

thiccest of roys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:23 PM

do you accept characters that are the clam race?  :prop: Thank you if you let clams join this guild I'm really looking forward with this :D  :punk: See you in game... Ma'am.  :proud:

clams

• fewl likes this

I am the thiccest.

I am the Roy.

I am Thiccroy.

Relax

Spoiler

My Stories

#14 Soundwave

Soundwave

Chronicler of Cringe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:25 PM

I'm gonna preface this by stating I'm actually an avid anime watcher and I have no issue with the odd bit of "cheese". Cheesy tropes became tropes to begin with because, when used sparingly, they can prove entertaining and stand as decent parts of a story.

That being said, I'm now going to critique you and your premise.

You clearly do not speak English as your first language or your grammar is simply lacking. There's an abundance of typos and errors, both spelling and sentence structure, throughout the length of your post. I just find it odd that you seem lacking in quality while expecting people wishing to join your phase to undergo a 5-20 minute voice interview just to be a part of it.

Speaking of which, why? Quality control is great, but this is the equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot several times over. You're going to get incredibly low attention on this site because of your attitude as a host and your setting. Why then would you decide to potentially drive away the one or two who give you a chance through an interview system that doesn't even let them display their qualities as a writer?

This further leads into the "Death Limiter" system. Why are you banning players from your phase because their characters died? Once again, your player base is going to be absurdly finite. Why would you ban them for IC consequences?

Moving onto the rest of your proposal. You really chose the wrong platform to do this on. This is a community that self-regulates through means of being incredibly toxic and generally shunning those that don't display similar levels of quality and respect for the lore. This is, also, a World of Warcraft role-play community. We're all here specifically to role-play within the WoW universe. Ditching these guidelines in favor of your own setting completely detached from what the rest of us are playing is, once again, shooting yourself in the foot. It isn't even an AU/custom lore universe that borrows from WoW. It's just something entirely separate, which appeals to nobody.

And now to address what you've described about your setting so far.

"It isn't a multiverse." Yes, it is. It's a setting in which anyone can "play anything from anywhere". Therefore, it's a multiverse, which is just a horrifically bad idea, because you then have to acknowledge the fact that the separate mediums all of these characters come from have vastly different rules, power levels, abilities, ect. Take for example settings in which Death is a concept represented by a deity/being. If the creature that leads them to this place, which you have not described what-so-ever, is the personification of death itself, what the fuck are the other beings who also claim to be the personifications of death? Mini-deaths?

You've given no definition as to what a "hero" is, and therefore I can only assume is that a hero is someone who has done something noteworthy or influenced their world in some way. Why shouldn't I be able to, say, play Adolf Hitler then? Or Ghandi? Or Sauron? Two of those might be villains in their settings, but they were "heroes" to their followers. 

The fact you admit you're ripping off powers from other fictional sources is pitiful and shows nothing but laziness.

The "Familia" stuff is cringe and doesn't belong. You're trying way too hard to separate yourself. Just call them guilds; you state they're guilds, there's no reason to fucking label them something different.

150+ Races is a bafflingly stupid concept and I don't know why you would think it was good. Take Dungeons and Dragons for a moment, the game which provides the largest pool of playable races to role-play, to my knowledge. And that's not even including the homebrews and other player creations. The standard would fall well below a hundred, many of which were just slight variations on core creatures, such as dwarves, gnomes, goblins,  elves, ect. Each of those races had a good bit of care and thought put into them, by a large company with numerous storytellers. You're a single person who has a lackluster grasp on the English language, who can't seem to create his own ideas. How are you going to flesh out over 150 races? 

You aren't.

Cut the multiverse shit, set a limit to what is allowed and what isn't, and use this small quantity to produce quality. You don't need a million choices that you will ultimately never use, and because you're aiming for this, you're swiftly fulfilling that "Wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle" trend that people love to say.

I'm going to be prophetic for a moment and tell you what's going to happen to you and your phase: You're either going to get ignored and you'll eventually shut down because no one bothers to give you the time of day, or you're going to make an ass of yourself and become the newest Shahnaz or Aelsinthar. Neither are good options.

I'd strongly suggest scrapping this idea and making something new, something that actually relates to WoW, or just taking it somewhere else besides RPH. It doesn't belong here and you're going to get hell if you try and force it on here.

• fewl likes this
My memes are ironic.
My depression is chronic.

#15 Silver

Silver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:00 AM

I understood naught a goddamn word in this sentence. Your idea is terrible. That is what you have to get through your thick fucking skull. You have not shown any real skill in constructing a story due to using literal ... in your fucking replies to genuine criticism on your shit idea. You do not know how to properly write in the English language, so that's a plus. Clearly, you don't know what this ' is. You also don't understand how the Forum works, as nifty art won't prove anything to anyone, that's what I learned. And wanting to have this kind of businessman like recruitment system as a newcomer won't get you shit squat in this forum. Your idea is shit, you can't show what you have built for this idea and your promises are so far up your ass it sounds like JK Rowling coming back and saying every one of her characters is gay or black.

Saying that making races, especially 150 races, is easy, really shows how fucking much you know about making a story. I bet the idea of 150 races in 20 different species of the same cat girl, 50 species of some kind of fucking short stack loli bullshit, and then fucking 80 different ways of multi-colored human or slime creature.

It is absolute cringe how you wrote this comeback. "Why make an rp set in the Warcraft Universe while you can do anything you waaaaaaaant"

Wtf???

Have you any idea where you are. Okay, fine, I'll give you a permit, the Server name isn't obvious like "Warcraft Roleplay Heaven". But buddy, this is literally "Warcraft Roleplay Heaven". There may be headcanons. There may be alternate universe rps. But this is all World of Warcraft. On the World of Warcraft game. You can look at other custom lore creations like Esadan's Saros(Can't remember the real name, fuck it), and see how fucking good people work on it and actually tie it to the things they can create it with. They don't pull out 150 races out of their fucking smelly nerd asses and say 'my imagination will let it happen'. No, you fucking dimwit, I can't imagine seeing something else instead of a sprited, colored, 3d animated human model when I fucking see it.

Get off of this fucking platform, you complete fucking gobshite.

Now we're just going in circles and there is allot of anger in you I understand your complaints however and I'm sorry it's not for you, you have a nice day sir, as I side note I'd suggest Anger Management the link is left there for you, thanks for your advice! :)

Oh Thats so funny! haha Clam... classic..

I'm gonna preface this by stating I'm actually an avid anime watcher and I have no issue with the odd bit of "cheese". Cheesy tropes became tropes to begin with because, when used sparingly, they can prove entertaining and stand as decent parts of a story.

That being said, I'm now going to critique you and your premise.

You clearly do not speak English as your first language or your grammar is simply lacking. There's an abundance of typos and errors, both spelling and sentence structure, throughout the length of your post. I just find it odd that you seem lacking in quality while expecting people wishing to join your phase to undergo a 5-20 minute voice interview just to be a part of it.

Speaking of which, why? Quality control is great, but this is the equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot several times over. You're going to get incredibly low attention on this site because of your attitude as a host and your setting. Why then would you decide to potentially drive away the one or two who give you a chance through an interview system that doesn't even let them display their qualities as a writer?

This further leads into the "Death Limiter" system. Why are you banning players from your phase because their characters died? Once again, your player base is going to be absurdly finite. Why would you ban them for IC consequences?

Moving onto the rest of your proposal. You really chose the wrong platform to do this on. This is a community that self-regulates through means of being incredibly toxic and generally shunning those that don't display similar levels of quality and respect for the lore. This is, also, a World of Warcraft role-play community. We're all here specifically to role-play within the WoW universe. Ditching these guidelines in favor of your own setting completely detached from what the rest of us are playing is, once again, shooting yourself in the foot. It isn't even an AU/custom lore universe that borrows from WoW. It's just something entirely separate, which appeals to nobody.

And now to address what you've described about your setting so far.

"It isn't a multiverse." Yes, it is. It's a setting in which anyone can "play anything from anywhere". Therefore, it's a multiverse, which is just a horrifically bad idea, because you then have to acknowledge the fact that the separate mediums all of these characters come from have vastly different rules, power levels, abilities, ect. Take for example settings in which Death is a concept represented by a deity/being. If the creature that leads them to this place, which you have not described what-so-ever, is the personification of death itself, what the fuck are the other beings who also claim to be the personifications of death? Mini-deaths?

You've given no definition as to what a "hero" is, and therefore I can only assume is that a hero is someone who has done something noteworthy or influenced their world in some way. Why shouldn't I be able to, say, play Adolf Hitler then? Or Ghandi? Or Sauron? Two of those might be villains in their settings, but they were "heroes" to their followers. 

The fact you admit you're ripping off powers from other fictional sources is pitiful and shows nothing but laziness.

The "Familia" stuff is cringe and doesn't belong. You're trying way too hard to separate yourself. Just call them guilds; you state they're guilds, there's no reason to fucking label them something different.

150+ Races is a bafflingly stupid concept and I don't know why you would think it was good. Take Dungeons and Dragons for a moment, the game which provides the largest pool of playable races to role-play, to my knowledge. And that's not even including the homebrews and other player creations. The standard would fall well below a hundred, many of which were just slight variations on core creatures, such as dwarves, gnomes, goblins,  elves, ect. Each of those races had a good bit of care and thought put into them, by a large company with numerous storytellers. You're a single person who has a lackluster grasp on the English language, who can't seem to create his own ideas. How are you going to flesh out over 150 races? 

You aren't.

Cut the multiverse shit, set a limit to what is allowed and what isn't, and use this small quantity to produce quality. You don't need a million choices that you will ultimately never use, and because you're aiming for this, you're swiftly fulfilling that "Wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle" trend that people love to say.

I'm going to be prophetic for a moment and tell you what's going to happen to you and your phase: You're either going to get ignored and you'll eventually shut down because no one bothers to give you the time of day, or you're going to make an ass of yourself and become the newest Shahnaz or Aelsinthar. Neither are good options.

I'd strongly suggest scrapping this idea and making something new, something that actually relates to WoW, or just taking it somewhere else besides RPH. It doesn't belong here and you're going to get hell if you try and force it on here..

-That's cool that your into that.

-Very well.

-I do speak English as my first language it is a fact that you learn to speak before you learn to write I believe you meant I don't write in English as my first language... Which I mean is completely ... true and false because it is my first language I'm just not very good at it... It's a flaw I've always had and been ridiculed for so this is not anything new nor will it be the last time so I understand your frustration when having to read something that is beneath you. Also the interview is just a preference I already stated to to the last person who said the exact same thing and I'm fine with people getting turned off by the idea of having to go through an interview.

-Again a preference... and Idk it's been getting a fair amount of attention I mean your not the first person to type a time consuming complaint on here and you'll likely respond back to this... we do call that attention of course it's the attention that is categorized as negative but I suspected this to happen.

-People often make poor choices or take their characters for granted a death limiter means that life is precious and when your gone your gone you can't just make another character.

-So your notion is that if your not following the expectations of others your not allowed to do what you want. There are many things wrong with the very principles of your belief but that's not for me to sit here and explain to you how that very idea is called oppression and I would only research the struggles of believing that something like that is okay. But overall I don't believe in your views and you don't believe in mines and that's okay, and I already knew going in how the majority of this server conducts themselves and if I couldn't handle a few bullies I wouldn't be here.

It is a multiverse (as you are able to travel the multiverse). I actually do like this paragraph reading the whole thing and I believe it is likely the only one I've actually really had to give you back a feed back as someone whose trying to explain their platform. To the explanation, So every power from well everywhere is broken down into tiers and that comes with it's own power-level and thus solves that problem for example let's compare two powers such as- since we like world of Warcraft so much 'The Ashbringer' and something out there completely out there like fallout's 'Pipboy'. So the ash bringer and to make this short and sweet a weapon that targets evil(undead) and with one swing can turn them into ash while this is powerful in the sense it can demolish the undead it does have that restrictions after all it's not as useful on paladins as it would be to say a death knight this categorizes it as a Second Tier ability. The Pibboy from fallout is a device that helps manage your inventory, maps, etc however the best quality is it's target assist despite this because of it's inability to help alone it's a first tier ability. As for the different rules I suppose I don't really understand what you mean by this as when you are reincarnated as a hero you are now in final destination and follow those rules it does mention that your without face, name or power and have to earn it all back, also you don't choose your power it's random. Now the concept of death thing okay so this is probably a hard one to answer... but the concept of death exist in all realities but the concept of death isn't like a deity of death like a grim reaper, that would be a divine(deity) now... I think I answered that but if your confused on that or I didn't do well enough you can just tell me and I'll try again in a better way.

-See in this paragraph your saying the same thing that the other person said so this time I will post the first like two sentences...
"You were once in your world a champion of darkness who brought upon great evil, an adventurer seeking their own fame and glory, or possibly a hero that brought upon peace to their world. However it may be, your heroism, dark deeds, or adventure has finally come to an end and your life for better or worse has ended."
'champion of darkness' 'adventurer' 'hero of peace' I think it's fair to say that the term Hero means that you were seen as a hero to some if not a group of people even if those people were evil.  
As for the fact that I am ripping off other heroes and using their powers is lazy is.. To point out the obvious...aren't you ripping off the lore blizzard made for you and making custom lore in every action you take...? Aren't you using powers that others made for you and progressing through a host or your own story line making a complete character that doesn't actually exist within cannon lore... I mean some if not all of quote on quote cannon RP is using the npcs blizzard provided for them... we're on a private server after all you do realize non of that is for you to use in that way... that's not what -blizzard- intended for you... And again... instead of making your original characters and story line your using blizzard's creation to support you... yes it's a wow server... but how is that not the exact same thing...
As for your guild comment I'll probably not change it but I see your point.
As for your race comment... I don't know how you want me to respond to this as... the races are already flushed out, similar to the powers they come from other worlds.. i Just gave them skills and skins based off the world they came from... if you want to read about them I'm sure the game they came from has lore about them...
I likely won't cut the multiverse out as it's a large part of fd.. Also I won't stop doing something I want to do because you've predetermined I can't do it thanks for your advice however and some of your rant was actually helpful so it wasn't very wasted.
 -again sorry for my bad English I know it's dreadful for you to read this.
As for your outro, I don't know that guild but I'm sorry things didn't pan out for them. I haven't been ignored already so I hope that puts that worry to rest. Also I don't really think the term 'I'm going to get hell' for staying' is accurate.. As my idea of hell isn't people sitting behind a computer desk throwing insults... it's more like torture on a whole new level... I imagine hell to be like a endless stream of nightmares, neat religion you have there if at all, whats heaven like? A computer room where everyone holds hands? Beautiful... Thanks for your comment friend!

#16 ShaOfPride

ShaOfPride

Sha's Krusty DOGS?

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:14 AM

imagine dragons

Come, face me. Give in to your pride. Show me your "greatness".

kill shaoflust he is a heretic

#17 Red Dorage

Red Dorage

i beat my wife

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1152 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:17 AM

I'm gonna preface this by stating I'm actually an avid anime watcher

• Wo0d Glue, ShaOfPride and fewl like this

dorage.png

Spoiler

#18 Soundwave

Soundwave

Chronicler of Cringe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:18 AM

might as well pack up my fuckin bags and leave tbh

My memes are ironic.
My depression is chronic.

#19 yorellie

yorellie

changes a thongs two times a day

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:20 AM

please let me be an uguu anime boy please uwu

(jk, i kinda got lost with ur writing tbfh man.)

the number you have dialed has not been inserted at this time.

please try again later.

#20 fewl

fewl

eyeyeyeeeez us sss

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:29 AM

ok but how are you going to fix the inconsistencies between every single canon that you plan to incorporate into this multiverse

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Final, Destination, RP, Guild, Platform, Dungeon Crawler, PvP, Custom Lore, Seperate Universe