Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (17 October 2019 - 01:15 AM)

Added feature "Lookup retail NPC equipment" to the account panel for the upcoming item forge, can be seen on the right.

@  dr3ad : (16 October 2019 - 12:41 PM)

18 hours uptime. #record

@  dr3ad : (14 October 2019 - 08:56 PM)

Fixed some important performance issues, server back online

@  dr3ad : (13 October 2019 - 04:20 PM)

Server is up again, fixed some crash issues.

@  dr3ad : (12 October 2019 - 11:54 PM)

Server back online.

@  dr3ad : (12 October 2019 - 11:49 PM)

Server up in 3 mins. Applied some fixes.

@  dr3ad : (10 October 2019 - 09:49 PM)

Server has been started. Up in 3 mins.

@  dr3ad : (10 October 2019 - 09:47 PM)

5-10 mins downtime while we apply some changes

@  dr3ad : (10 October 2019 - 05:05 PM)

9 hours uptime #record. Thanks everyone for testing.

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2019 - 08:32 PM)

You can now spawn/create NPCs that have BFA Display ID without getting "Can't find NPC error" once you try to spawn NPC in-game.

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2019 - 02:57 PM)

Fixed restarter, server back online.

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2019 - 02:39 AM)

Added about 23k more .wmo gameobjects. Full list of gameobjects will be posted soon.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 07:20 PM)

Fixed .phase promote command and loading of phase ranks

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 06:36 PM)

BFA Races added to NPC template creation page.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 04:34 PM)

Fixed the "Failed to retrieve" password error that some people may have gotten in their web account panel. Check your panel again now.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 04:28 PM)

Also there's been a known issue with incorrectly copied TRP or TRP in general that gives you disconnect as soon as you login. If you have this issue try deleting TRP then logging back in.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 04:19 PM)

Added website feature "Fix character DC problem" in account panel which will fix characters that you get disconnected on when you login.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 03:45 PM)

.gob state command fixed, you can do .gob state 0 3 now to activate light gobs. Also fixed loading of gameobjects that already had state set previously. Effective on next restart.

@  dr3ad : (07 October 2019 - 08:00 PM)

RPH 735 has just been put up online if you wish to copy over some character related stuff to BFA. RPH 735 will be up for the next 48 hours. However you have to set new realmlist: SET portal "leg.rpheaven.org"

@  dr3ad : (07 October 2019 - 07:36 PM)

Another crash fixed

Photo

Final Destination

Final Destination RP Guild Platform Dungeon Crawler PvP Custom Lore Seperate Universe

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#21 Mains Uther

Mains Uther

Kul Tiras Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:40 AM

As for the fact that I am ripping off other heroes and using their powers is lazy is.. To point out the obvious...aren't you ripping off the lore blizzard made for you and making custom lore in every action you take...? Aren't you using powers that others made for you and progressing through a host or your own story line making a complete character that doesn't actually exist within cannon lore... I mean some if not all of quote on quote cannon RP is using the npcs blizzard provided for them... we're on a private server after all you do realize non of that is for you to use in that way... that's not what -blizzard- intended for you... And again... instead of making your original characters and story line your using blizzard's creation to support you... yes it's a wow server... but how is that not the exact same thing...

No you absolute Samuru Legendary Skin and TSM Wukong love child. By that logic then nothing is original, everything is ripped off something cuz "muh inspirations and platform". There's a reason why Blizzard doesn't name any "heroes" or "adventurers" outside a few tributes/memes. For exemple, if you're roleplaying an Argent Crusader who fought in the War of the Frozen Wastes and create a whole backstory for him it's not "custom loring" as long as it's neither a known character or his actions follow the canon lore. If my Argent Crusader, for exemple, 1v1's the Lich King and farms Invincible, then that's "custom lore". If he has a family in Northshire, joined the Argent Dawn after denying the Call of the Scarlet Crusade and being one of the nameless soldiers in the Siege of Icecrown, then there's nothing to complain about, since the placeholder called "Adventurers" that Blizzard gave us allows us to create our own stories. Taking inspiration from something that willingly let a gap in the lore for you to do it is not "ripping off Blizzard's lore".

If you're creating a universe based around Blizzard, then hell ye you're ripping it off. You're using someone's platform not to enrich it with the lore gap it gave you, but you're using its assets to create something that can be created in any other platform. Since you can use any other platform to create your universe, then it comes off as generic, and something that won't have anything special other than you're using WoW assets to craft it. Sure, it might be good, but outsider of a few select individuals, I don't think anyone started roleplaying because they wanted to create a universe of their own, but rather insert the characters they put time and dedication as one of the faceless adventurers braving the world we've fallen in love with (supposedly).

• Tosspot likes this

tumblr_p04f5nCH0M1wq984yo1_500.gif

Desktop_Screenshot_2018.05.03_-_14.26.10

#22 SalineSeas

SalineSeas

in da fresh

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:56 AM

i'm revoking your cannon privileges 

battlewinner.png
a bomb!

#23 Silver

Silver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:59 AM

imagine dragons

I love them.

#24 Silver

Silver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:02 AM

No you absolute Samuru Legendary Skin and TSM Wukong love child. By that logic then nothing is original, everything is ripped off something cuz "muh inspirations and platform". There's a reason why Blizzard doesn't name any "heroes" or "adventurers" outside a few tributes/memes. For exemple, if you're roleplaying an Argent Crusader who fought in the War of the Frozen Wastes and create a whole backstory for him it's not "custom loring" as long as it's neither a known character or his actions follow the canon lore. If my Argent Crusader, for exemple, 1v1's the Lich King and farms Invincible, then that's "custom lore". If he has a family in Northshire, joined the Argent Dawn after denying the Call of the Scarlet Crusade and being one of the nameless soldiers in the Siege of Icecrown, then there's nothing to complain about, since the placeholder called "Adventurers" that Blizzard gave us allows us to create our own stories. Taking inspiration from something that willingly let a gap in the lore for you to do it is not "ripping off Blizzard's lore".

If you're creating a universe based around Blizzard, then hell ye you're ripping it off. You're using someone's platform not to enrich it with the lore gap it gave you, but you're using its assets to create something that can be created in any other platform. Since you can use any other platform to create your universe, then it comes off as generic, and something that won't have anything special other than you're using WoW assets to craft it. Sure, it might be good, but outsider of a few select individuals, I don't think anyone started roleplaying because they wanted to create a universe of their own, but rather insert the characters they put time and dedication as one of the faceless adventurers braving the world we've fallen in love with (supposedly).

Anything not apart of the main cannon is in fact fannon, but... To each his own I won't sit here and disrespect your claim.

I don't really see the big deal either way to each their own, but yeah I didn't mean to insult you as a RPer I'm just comparing the similarities.

i'm revoking your cannon privileges 

But that'll lower my power level...

#25 ShaOfPride

ShaOfPride

Sha's Krusty DOGS?

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:05 AM

I love them.

i figured as much. i can only hope you love thinking like an intelligent person as much as you love them.

but i guess they always say: if you love it, set it free. 

Come, face me. Give in to your pride. Show me your "greatness".

kill shaoflust he is a heretic

#26 Tosspot

Tosspot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:08 AM

First and foremost allow me to bounce away the comments regarding anime, I don't see as to why this is the topic matter sides perhaps that OP has an anime avatar. Good for that lad. 

First Paragraph: I understand what this is originally meant for but I don't believe that you should limit to yourself to the belief of others. I'd like you to remember that this is roleplay... after all imagine you can be anything you want to be... why limit yourself to one thing...

I'll give you one helpful advice regarding writing and even when it comes to artistic work in general. Do you know why the greatest of works are so great? Writers limit themselves. They create a universe which has a set of rules and boundaries. It makes them believable. It creates a consistency of which opens up for the outside observer. Take The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind for example, a completely alien province and nothing of which us the players can even begin to empathize with it, and yet it is sold with such genuine sincerity that you believe all of the shenanigans.

Limitations are not the crux of an artist, they are the foundations of great works of writing. If you had no limitations you would always create the same story - and the same plot. Merely because your brain will always find easy answers, binding yourself to limitations creates a whole lot of world of possibilities for you. Limitations force you to strain yourself to solve problems via creative ways. You should take that to heart, because this is likely the best advice I could ever give you as a writer.

You are openly mocking the creativity of the writers that created these universes. You really are. Mixing these universes makes no sense, as they are so different. Lore behind Star Wars and Warhammer (both verses) is so vast, trying to cram them and paint them as something which is not is something even I take personal offense to. Pay homage to these well crafted universes by respecting their canon. Trying to cram them into one thing because 'heck why not' is not only lazy - but as well shows that you've no actual respect for the canon material.

What of over 150 races is false, making a race is after all easy especially if I didn't invent the race and I don't believe you read anything as I mean I'm sorry to point this out to you but it states that it is in fact custom... and it's a collection of all games(etc) that are of the character's

Having a mass collection of 'whatever' does not make it better. When it comes to writing you don't ask the question as to how much you can add. Instead you ask how little you can add. Boasting one hundred and fifty-whatevers just makes me lose interest quickly. You know what is amazing? Having a few various races that make sense to a particular setting - who's background, religious and political views have been fleshed out and well thought of. Where every race, and every culture belonging to said race has a story to tell, and where we writers who love said setting can make stories of. Blizzard may be horrible writers - but you are given a set of tools and you can make amazing and astounding characters with the tools you are given. For example, I recently made a dwarven artist who paints Lordaeron as to how it used to be. That idea would have never worked if there was no background tale to the story of Lordaeron or the culture of dwarves, and as well the relationship those two races have with one another.

This is another assumption on your part in the second paragraph what makes you think I havn't build a world or that I havn't sat and pondered this, also what makes you believe I am alone... ?

I don't care whether you had a massive team of writers behind you, could've easily failed it all. Blizzard sure fucks up a lot and they have a massive team of writers.

Also were are we heading what is going on O.o

Your OP does not elaborate what the point of the story is, what is the catcher and what is the general premsie of the main story? I've read the OP likely more times than you yourself did. You only, extremely briefly elaborate as what is going to happen, with horrid vagueness.

As for the fact that I am ripping off other heroes and using their powers is lazy is.. To point out the obvious...aren't you ripping off the lore blizzard made for you and making custom lore in every action you take...? Aren't you using powers that others made for you and progressing through a host or your own story line making a complete character that doesn't actually exist within cannon lore... I mean some if not all of quote on quote cannon RP is using the npcs blizzard provided for them... we're on a private server after all you do realize non of that is for you to use in that way... that's not what -blizzard- intended for you... And again... instead of making your original characters and story line your using blizzard's creation to support you... yes it's a wow server... but how is that not the exact same thing...

I've already elaborated on this up above a fair bit as to why it is discrediting the universes presented but since I like repeating myself, I will hammer the nails again. No one is 'ripping' anyone for writing fan-fiction from a presented universe. Sheer audacity to make that suggestion is absolutely and beyond outrageous. Making a story set within a setting and to make it make sense within the confines of the rules and political atmosphere of the setting is all fair game, and these stories set within the universe created by other writers can allow you to show off your creativity. Happens to be an abundance of stories which you can point as an example of this, from various Warhammer 40K novels, and even video games such as Fallout: New Vegas.

Creating an original character and storyline within a set universe does not make you a 'rip-off'.

What is however horrendously lazy is to create a mix-up of set universes and then cramming them together with no forethought except 'it is the afterlife'. Some universes even have their own afterlifes, how the heck would they have ended up there in the first place? Again, my rhetorical questions are incoherent because again, I've no clue what your world is about and I honestly think it isn't much at all. What is the saying? Vast as an ocean, deep as a wee puddle? I genuinely hope that you and whoever you are creating this with, sets some foundations for your afterlife idea and make it more coherent. I don't care that you are making it custom, I prefer canon WarCraft RP for sure, and I've even openly giggled at people misrepresenting the lore here, that as well includes one of the people standing in front of you in this thread. What I would however like to see, is you actually create a universe and an actual setting instead of simply saying 'it is a multi-verse thing so everything goes'. 

Lastly, I will address the accusations of me 'not reading your comments'. It is blatantly clear that I have. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

• Mains Uther likes this

#27 Esadan

Esadan

poopoo peepee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:14 AM

holy shit boys this is gonna spiral into a new meme i can feel it 

Popcorn-from-Above_shutterstock_54392525

• fewl likes this

imagine unironically being a roleplayer

#28 The Beast

The Beast

nothing to lose

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:18 AM

fun concept i hope you enjoy it

s

#29 Silver

Silver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:40 AM

i figured as much. i can only hope you love thinking like an intelligent person as much as you love them.

but i guess they always say: if you love it, set it free. 

I don't follow what we are talking about, we are talking about imagine dragons the band?

First and foremost allow me to bounce away the comments regarding anime, I don't see as to why this is the topic matter sides perhaps that OP has an anime avatar. Good for that lad. 

I'll give you one helpful advice regarding writing and even when it comes to artistic work in general. Do you know why the greatest of works are so great? Writers limit themselves. They create a universe which has a set of rules and boundaries. It makes them believable. It creates a consistency of which opens up for the outside observer. Take The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind for example, a completely alien province and nothing of which us the players can even begin to empathize with it, and yet it is sold with such genuine sincerity that you believe all of the shenanigans.

Limitations are not the crux of an artist, they are the foundations of great works of writing. If you had no limitations you would always create the same story - and the same plot. Merely because your brain will always find easy answers, binding yourself to limitations creates a whole lot of world of possibilities for you. Limitations force you to strain yourself to solve problems via creative ways. You should take that to heart, because this is likely the best advice I could ever give you as a writer.

You are openly mocking the creativity of the writers that created these universes. You really are. Mixing these universes makes no sense, as they are so different. Lore behind Star Wars and Warhammer (both verses) is so vast, trying to cram them and paint them as something which is not is something even I take personal offense to. Pay homage to these well crafted universes by respecting their canon. Trying to cram them into one thing because 'heck why not' is not only lazy - but as well shows that you've no actual respect for the canon material.

Having a mass collection of 'whatever' does not make it better. When it comes to writing you don't ask the question as to how much you can add. Instead you ask how little you can add. Boasting one hundred and fifty-whatevers just makes me lose interest quickly. You know what is amazing? Having a few various races that make sense to a particular setting - who's background, religious and political views have been fleshed out and well thought of. Where every race, and every culture belonging to said race has a story to tell, and where we writers who love said setting can make stories of. Blizzard may be horrible writers - but you are given a set of tools and you can make amazing and astounding characters with the tools you are given. For example, I recently made a dwarven artist who paints Lordaeron as to how it used to be. That idea would have never worked if there was no background tale to the story of Lordaeron or the culture of dwarves, and as well the relationship those two races have with one another.

I don't care whether you had a massive team of writers behind you, could've easily failed it all. Blizzard sure fucks up a lot and they have a massive team of writers.

Your OP does not elaborate what the point of the story is, what is the catcher and what is the general premsie of the main story? I've read the OP likely more times than you yourself did. You only, extremely briefly elaborate as what is going to happen, with horrid vagueness.

I've already elaborated on this up above a fair bit as to why it is discrediting the universes presented but since I like repeating myself, I will hammer the nails again. No one is 'ripping' anyone for writing fan-fiction from a presented universe. Sheer audacity to make that suggestion is absolutely and beyond outrageous. Making a story set within a setting and to make it make sense within the confines of the rules and political atmosphere of the setting is all fair game, and these stories set within the universe created by other writers can allow you to show off your creativity. Happens to be an abundance of stories which you can point as an example of this, from various Warhammer 40K novels, and even video games such as Fallout: New Vegas.

Creating an original character and storyline within a set universe does not make you a 'rip-off'.

What is however horrendously lazy is to create a mix-up of set universes and then cramming them together with no forethought except 'it is the afterlife'. Some universes even have their own afterlifes, how the heck would they have ended up there in the first place? Again, my rhetorical questions are incoherent because again, I've no clue what your world is about and I honestly think it isn't much at all. What is the saying? Vast as an ocean, deep as a wee puddle? I genuinely hope that you and whoever you are creating this with, sets some foundations for your afterlife idea and make it more coherent. I don't care that you are making it custom, I prefer canon WarCraft RP for sure, and I've even openly giggled at people misrepresenting the lore here, that as well includes one of the people standing in front of you in this thread. What I would however like to see, is you actually create a universe and an actual setting instead of simply saying 'it is a multi-verse thing so everything goes'. 

Lastly, I will address the accusations of me 'not reading your comments'. It is blatantly clear that I have. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

it's not that I dislike you or anything like that but thats allot to read and I feel like it's just what the other two people that typed the same thing had to say so you can just match my answers to your response, thanks for responding and critiquing me though it is very helpful.

holy shit boys this is gonna spiral into a new meme i can feel it 

Awesome-sauce.

fun concept i hope you enjoy it

Thanks! <3

#30 Sir Theodric

Sir Theodric

Lord-Commander Sir Lyndy of the Lyndorian Imperial State

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:44 AM

it's not that I dislike you or anything like that but thats allot to read and I feel like it's just what the other two people that typed the same thing had to say so you can just match my answers to your response, thanks for responding and critiquing me though it is very helpful.
Being so lazy that you find it difficult to read lengthy posts is hardly a good indication of how you will write, let alone actually build or even handle, whatever this is in game. You've posted a thread to something that you do not seem to know what it is, something that I'm even more inclined to believe based on what Tosspot told me of his conversation with the actual leader of this project; you two seem to have two different ideas. But beyond that? You come off as incredibly lazy, irresponsible and both unwilling and uncaring of actually going through with this* idea based on your behaviour in this thread.

*these because of the aforementioned wholly different ideas

• TheKaldorei1 likes this

20180528201811_1.jpg

#31 Silver

Silver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:51 AM

Being so lazy that you find it difficult to read lengthy posts is hardly a good indication of how you will write, let alone actually build or even handle, whatever this is in game. You've posted a thread to something that you do not seem to know what it is, something that I'm even more inclined to believe based on what Tosspot told me of his conversation with the actual leader of this project; you two seem to have two different ideas. But beyond that? You come off as incredibly lazy, irresponsible and both unwilling and uncaring of actually going through with this* idea based on your behaviour in this thread.

*these because of the aforementioned wholly different ideas

Call it whatever you desire your entitled to your own opinion nothing I can do to stop you but you can only read the same thing so many times before it gets boring to read... As for my behavior in this thread I believe I'm more respectful then the majority of the people posting on here but that is after all my opinion anyways thanks for stopping by, you have a wonderful night/day.

#32 donutez

donutez

not a donator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:43 AM

oh my god

f-lists everywhere

furries

q5JlVJI.gif

#33 Red Dorage

Red Dorage

i beat my wife

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1198 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:22 AM

basically if u've seen fate/stay night its that but worse

dorage.png

Spoiler

#34 Shodan

Shodan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:41 PM

Hello insects, this is Shodan

- I like your idea, but overall, it seems a very massive undertaking. Humongous actually now that I think about it. Maybe you should -try- this idea of yours out with a little more "tame" features and then expand, if the population and demand grows.

- Upon my second read through the entire description .. I see a lot of numbers describing the amount of this & that you can do. Does this mean YOU (and your partner) have indeed implemented such massive amount of .. .. powers for an example that a player can then pick for their heroic spirit? - (Or is everyone just given the freedom of creativity?)

Without boring you with nitpicking my only gripe is the following: I'd like to see some visuals of the phase. Perhaps a screen shot or two. Furthermore I think your idea is absolutely amazing .. .. as an idea. The execution of this idea however seems highly unlikely, but I could also be wrong. If so I will be sure to join in for some fun or perhaps because the concept is so very different and "crazy" from anything else Iv seen thus far.

BR: Shodan

Spoiler

#35 Tosspot

Tosspot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:18 PM

I like how you openly mocked me for not reading what you posted again and again, and then come back to me saying that you cannot be arsed to sit down for five minutes and read my own critique, of which I spend some time writing.

#36 Sir Theodric

Sir Theodric

Lord-Commander Sir Lyndy of the Lyndorian Imperial State

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:42 PM

Call it whatever you desire your entitled to your own opinion nothing I can do to stop you but you can only read the same thing so many times before it gets boring to read... As for my behavior in this thread I believe I'm more respectful then the majority of the people posting on here but that is after all my opinion anyways thanks for stopping by, you have a wonderful night/day.
If you had actually read what Tosspot, or indeed anyone else in this thread has said, you would see that they mostly start of as being respectful, before growing far less so because of your own attitude. It's criticism and you seem unable to handle it, so you deflect it with "Oh, that's just your opinion. Oh, I've read this before, so I can't be bothered to read it again because it is boring." 

20180528201811_1.jpg

#37 Silver

Silver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:51 PM

Hello insects, this is Shodan

- I like your idea, but overall, it seems a very massive undertaking. Humongous actually now that I think about it. Maybe you should -try- this idea of yours out with a little more "tame" features and then expand, if the population and demand grows.

- Upon my second read through the entire description .. I see a lot of numbers describing the amount of this & that you can do. Does this mean YOU (and your partner) have indeed implemented such massive amount of .. .. powers for an example that a player can then pick for their heroic spirit? - (Or is everyone just given the freedom of creativity?)

Without boring you with nitpicking my only gripe is the following: I'd like to see some visuals of the phase. Perhaps a screen shot or two. Furthermore I think your idea is absolutely amazing .. .. as an idea. The execution of this idea however seems highly unlikely, but I could also be wrong. If so I will be sure to join in for some fun or perhaps because the concept is so very different and "crazy" from anything else Iv seen thus far.

BR: Shodan

it has been allot of work to get as far as we have and the city of fd alone as a concept was complicated enough but unless I got rid of the dungeons which i admit was apart of my orginal design it'd just be a pvp arena with social outside of that and I did want people to experience life out side of killing each other, but yeah that is a realistic concern and I apologize I can't give you a pure answer on if I feel like it's to big... I'd say sometimes it does and other times it doesn't... I just want to have fun doing what I want to do and it's not like I can do that in real life, before I die I'd like to try it, I mean it should be fun, so even if it is large scale I'm going to try and scale things back as I need them.

Yeah theres over 2000 powers in well, 2000 powers to start we actually have added more closer to 4000, and 150 racial skills, and 200 weapon skills.. so Yeah it's random but you can earn codes and stuff to make your own, oh and you can do something called meditation which allows you to relive out your life and regain some of the powers or items you had before you died.

Honestly man, your super interesting, and I couldn't be more not bored ask me anything anytime you want. I'm glad you like the idea and yeah I'll get to posting those images you requested I should of done that to begin with guess I was just in a rush to get the post up, thank you very much.

basically if u've seen fate/stay night its that but worse

I suppose it's like a reverse fate/stay but honestly the only thing thats similar is that i use the term heroic spirit.. though fate/stay powers are in the power listing, so you wouldn't be wrong.

I like how you openly mocked me for not reading what you posted again and again, and then come back to me saying that you cannot be arsed to sit down for five minutes and read my own critique, of which I spend some time writing.

Honestly I'm a slow reader... but I guess your right that would be pretty frustrating, and I can see how that would sound like I was mocking you, I promise I will read it and I always keep my word.

#38 Silver

Silver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:53 PM

If you had actually read what Tosspot, or indeed anyone else in this thread has said, you would see that they mostly start of as being respectful, before growing far less so because of your own attitude. It's criticism and you seem unable to handle it, so you deflect it with "Oh, that's just your opinion. Oh, I've read this before, so I can't be bothered to read it again because it is boring." 

I don't know I think we've been reading different articles and I havn't really lashed out at anyone so I think I'm able to handle the criticism. I suppose you already know my response though something about we all are entitled to one.

#39 Silver

Silver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:58 PM

Yeah Toss non disrespectfully I got the idea from the other people that said the same thing we just have a different opinion and that's not going to change on either side we don't know each other and therefore we can not ever hope to ever change our views on something like art or belief...

#40 Soundwave

Soundwave

Chronicler of Cringe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:45 PM

You don’t really seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed, but the sheer amount of creative laziness at hand hinted as much.

Actively engaging in ripping off the traits and parts of several other fictional properties because you couldn’t be asked to make your own, in your own fictional property, and trying to defend this as being the same as people writing stories of a single fictional property, within the bounds of that fictional property, is so absurdly dumb that I can only come to the conclusion you’re unsaveable or you’re a god-tier troll taking the piss.

Look man, as bad as this idea is, I’m sure there’s an audience for it somewhere. It just isn’t here. Go make it a discord RP or something instead.

Also uh, at the end of your last comment towards me, the phrase “You’re going to get hell” is a metaphor. I’m not literally saying you’re going to receive hellish torment, and the fact you seemed to think as much, and then went on into in autistic rant about your personal beliefs while seeming to try and mock my own hints you’re on the spectrum somewhere.

Also stop fucking using so many ellipsis lmao, what is wrong with you.
My memes are ironic.
My depression is chronic.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Final, Destination, RP, Guild, Platform, Dungeon Crawler, PvP, Custom Lore, Seperate Universe