Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (09 March 2019 - 08:53 PM)

Fixed some crashes, almost 2 days uptime now.

@  dr3ad : (24 November 2018 - 01:38 PM)

Couple of thousand new/missing gameobjects have been added. Check out the full list here.

@  dr3ad : (23 November 2018 - 02:56 PM)

Fixed 'failed to retrieve' pw field in account panel.

@  dr3ad : (17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM)

Server is once again online and website is back up and running, so you can login/register. 7.3.5 changelog can be viewed here.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Changelog coming soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Server is online. Download new client here https://rpheaven.org...nnection-guide/

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 07:44 PM)

Server is undergoing restart and updating to 7.3.5, new client link will be posted in a bit. Stay tuned.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM)

Do not build anything important starting from now as we're taking backup and upgrading to 7.3.5 first in the next couple of days, as a part of transition to BFA.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2018 - 08:52 PM)

Fixed Sign Maker in Gameobject Forge.

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

Photo

your favorite character

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 THE traius

THE traius

purple yelling man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:37 PM

what character of yours are u most proud of / enjoy rping the most / just rlly like the concept for???

personally im split between two of my characters. one is Otto Barns, who's a goliath peasant boy possessed by a demon which causes him to hear voices and slowly go mad. the rp i've gotten with him so far has been Mucho Goodo

the other is Loamen Grale, who i havent gotten to rp yet but i fucking love the concept. during the third war, he was the retainer for some nobleman and while trying to row the noble's daughter to safety, away from their castle which was being overrun with undead, the boat capsized and he and the girl both drowned. then in bfa the light caused him to be reborn. he has a new body and everything, in the light's image, and his only goal is to return to lordaeron and find the remains of the girl so he can bury her and consecrate the ground. both of these characters REALLY stretch the lore but i only do private rp so who gives a shit

did u finish reading that? thanks, give ur favorite character below (((remember to like and subscribe to traius forum account_)))

• Gavinlad, Sashka5337, Doshables and 2 others like this

confirmed to be the god of roleplay through intense divination

#2 Sashka5337

Sashka5337

The Truehand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:14 PM

sec lemme hit that notification bell too
Deus Vult

#3 Red Dorage

Red Dorage

i beat my wife

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 12:40 AM

my favourite character is Lord Jesus Christ from nazareth; He appeared in the book entitled "the holy bible"

He has a really good concept, very solid background, He's been through some solid plot

• mfcb95, Jacklyn, ShaOfPride and 1 other like this

dorage.png

Spoiler

#4 THE traius

THE traius

purple yelling man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 12:54 AM

my favourite character is Lord Jesus Christ from nazareth; He appeared in the book entitled "the holy bible"

He has a really good concept, very solid background, He's been through some solid plot

really? my favorite character from the Bible series was samson. i really enjoyed the development he had after murdering 1000 philistines with a donkey jawbone, and that moment where he brought down the temple by tearing apart the two columns? one of the most tragic deaths in literature to date...

#5 Gavinlad

Gavinlad

resident slann-priest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1355 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:59 AM

the one im having the most fun rping is a hard decision to make

im in troll event series with my atal'ai bloodspeaker where he's a disgusting freak who eats anything and worships an undeniably evil entity but hes kept around because he is both useful and would be better as an 'ally'

ive also got my dark iron golemancer / smith who i enjoy rping when i get the opportunity outside of dming

gavinlad is a meme character turned serious for some reason and i guess doing whatever on him is pretty funny

• Bruce, Mercer and THE traius like this

W7yTvF8.png

#6 PIASM

PIASM

horde man-orc

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:34 AM

My favorite character was my first character: "Warchief 'Grug'", guild leader of <The Dark Horde> on echeloned wow. He was terrible, and I constantly changed the character's class to compensate for my needs. However, it was also the most fun I've had RPing. I even had a New Horde rival, the guild leader of <The Orcish Horde>, Mazuru Stormhowl.

Good times.

• Karthor Bloodstrike, THE traius and Kuzo Blastowitz like this

#7 Marshall

Marshall

Medical Doctor Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:50 AM

Minori Duskmantle - my crippled Battle-Mage born 20 years before the First War, eventually turning to other forms of science to study the behaviour of people after a series of unfortunate events she's experienced.

Varien Vaughn - A Beastmaster of the Unseen Path, sworn to help those in need without any reward.

#8 johnnyDeath

johnnyDeath

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:35 AM

all the chars in this thread is gay uncool retard nerd shit. only jesus christ normal but the guy posting about him is divx faggotking.

#9 Red Dorage

Red Dorage

i beat my wife

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:00 AM

@ johnnyDeath hey fuck u man

• PIASM likes this

dorage.png

Spoiler

#10 Wo0d Glue

Wo0d Glue

what am i doing here

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:06 AM

I really enjoyed Roleplaying as my character Dorage, the Troll Shaman. We sure went on a lot of cool adventures together! Dorage was really good at casting Totems and spells, and I really enjoyed fight rp with him. I had a great time with his personal side aswell(social roleplay with fellow Hordies). He also had a thing for Orc ladies ;) whisper me if interested!

• Red Dorage, SalineSeas, Doshables and 2 others like this

check out my epic phases:

do you like reading? why not become a beta reader for my epic book?

https://rpheaven.org...aders-for-book/

Short stories:

Character biographies:

Spoiler

Find me online on the following characters:
Freebooter - DM Character for The Golden Age

The Ugly - Character for Manifest Destiny
Woodglue - Building Character
DJ Pirate - Alt account

#11 Transfiction

Transfiction

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:58 AM

Right now my two favorite characters are Bolg Firebrander, a Dragonmaw who had left the Kor'kron before Garrosh's dethroning. He's a torturer and used to be a dragon tamer.

The other one is Lord Jorn Soulreaver, a 2nd gen Death Knight who has betrayed the Ebon Blade for his own agenda, the concept for him is really interesting because he has devoted himself to specifically wipe out the paladins from the face of Azeroth and train his own apprentices in the arts of necromancy.

#12 Taz

Taz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:12 AM

My namesake, Taz'sambi.

Although I've done some weird shit like making him a bloodrinker for fuck all reason on RPH, good ol Zandalari world-walker has been my best fhar since zandabois were the lads in Zul'drak. After a time he got the name 'Imperishable' for shitting out 20s on the brink of death, and his suffix changed to Jalar for some rp, meaning Iron-Bodied. Combat rp was always a blast and he'l probably always be my most complex character.

Second one has to be Gluggie my Murloc Deep-Seer eho has the power level of Mazdamundi from Warhammer.

(Nahrealshititsdefomyfelorc)

Durgrul Hidestrippa the Fel Orc dark shammy. I had tons of unique rp on this dude and he's probably the best antagonist I've had that's been reasonably powered, his death was also pretty fitting for a dark shaman so that's always good.
  • donutez likes this
come to Birmingham, ask for Danny G

#13 donutez

donutez

not a donator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:17 AM

Has to be my Death Knight, Antun. Shame that I rarely get to RP him.

The second one is my Dwarf Paladin, Dalnar. Truly epic.

• Taz likes this

q5JlVJI.gif

#14 Krenan

Krenan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:27 PM

h

Neztharion

#15 Taz

Taz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:21 PM

Ur cool Nez
come to Birmingham, ask for Danny G

#16 THE traius

THE traius

purple yelling man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:23 PM

h

General_Character_2007_reg.png

#17 Ghor

Ghor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:55 PM

My favorite character was Gron'kan Noz'huk, which is now inactive. He was an orcish warrior from the Bleeding Hollow clan, that was relatively young (more like a young adult) when the First War began, and was not part of the main force that set foot on Azeroth, but latter on arrived on Azeroth during the Second War. Later on with the end of the war he was captured and later on broke free with the fall of the internment camps. He then fought alongside the New Horde in the Third War, and stuck with the Horde until the city of Orgrimmar was formed. He then chose to become an adventurer, and ended up exploring northen Eastern Kingdoms, where due to some circumstances he ended up joining with the Argent Dawn. He then fought alongside the Dawn for a long time. I really like this one character the most, although he is inactive, because I have a ton of fond memories from the phase Chronicles of Lordaeron with him, battles, sieges, making friends and losing them, battling some more, surviving some crazy situations, delving in caves and scourge strongholds, and so on. Also made some good ooc friends while playing with him. I played with him for like a year or two, until recently when he icly became a captain of the Argent Dawn, but then I lost interest with the phase

• THE traius likes this

I do character art for reasonable prices.

If interested check my post https://rpheaven.org...-character-art/

All cool kids have commissioned characters

#18 TheKaldorei1

TheKaldorei1

Fuck My Ass

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:00 PM

lunaeth or allyson

lunaeth is a young aspiring warlock with one eye taken out by a demon she failed to successfully bind

allyson is an archaeologist and we love her

LMqo1u7.png

#19 Mercer

Mercer

ivy is my aesthetic

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 03:59 AM

I like night elf mages.

586635858ae365ac974268247344444f-png.jpg

bcc80af24c.jpg

tumblr_o08wrtIU0g1u8itxto1_400.gif

#20 Hey Its Kaza

Hey Its Kaza

The Greatest Lad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:58 AM

810666a9fb13d4a426ca043ff0858524.png

Too glorious to even look at you, or because he rolled a five? You decide.

wigglehuun.gifwigglehuun.gifwigglehuun.gifwigglehuun.gifwigglehuun.gif