Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (24 November 2018 - 01:38 PM)

Couple of thousand new/missing gameobjects have been added. Check out the full list here.

@  dr3ad : (23 November 2018 - 02:56 PM)

Fixed 'failed to retrieve' pw field in account panel.

@  dr3ad : (17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM)

Server is once again online and website is back up and running, so you can login/register. 7.3.5 changelog can be viewed here.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Changelog coming soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Server is online. Download new client here https://rpheaven.org...nnection-guide/

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 07:44 PM)

Server is undergoing restart and updating to 7.3.5, new client link will be posted in a bit. Stay tuned.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM)

Do not build anything important starting from now as we're taking backup and upgrading to 7.3.5 first in the next couple of days, as a part of transition to BFA.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2018 - 08:52 PM)

Fixed Sign Maker in Gameobject Forge.

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

@  dr3ad : (18 June 2018 - 03:21 PM)

Donator Extended rank has been changed a bit. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (07 June 2018 - 10:24 PM)

RPHLite AddOn is now available for download, it's a must have addon and will ship with RPHTiny client by default from now on. Read more here.

@  dr3ad : (31 May 2018 - 02:35 PM)

New reward Book Forge has been added! Read more here.

Photo

i have a question(s) about orcs

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ShaOfPride

ShaOfPride

Sha's Krusty DOGS?

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:01 PM

ok so im gonna keep this short and basic. 

so the draenei got here about little bit more than 200 years ago. gul'dan most recently decided "hey screw you im gonna rape and kill you all because a giant red man version of you all told me to." great!  the elements said: "screw you all and eat idiot because you kil lall these goat lads." ner'zhul goes: "wtf bro" the elements go "yeah bro this red goat man aint shit i swear" ner'zhul replies "nigga really? ok well damn." and then he tells all his orc friends to drop that warlock shit some of them do some of them dont gul'dan makes the dark portal and the shaman get their elements back not at the same time. orcs, even those who didnt really touch that demon shit, became green (except mag'har those dirty N____rs). all the orcs ended up in uh azeroth (except mag'har those dirty N_____rs). so heres my question:

How long would the orcs been without the elements? What would they do without it? The Frostwolf refused to take the Blood but they still got corrupted, so I'm assuming even they lost the elements. More importantly, that means even the Frostwolf killed the Draenei. Did they? Once the Orcs got out of the camps in Azeroth, I would assume not all of them "joined" the Horde at first, specifically, they stayed within the Horde's lands but weren't active duty, like a Shaman, stuff like that. 

ok that wasnt that short but any of you orc nerds please Respond

Come, face me. Give in to your pride. Show me your "greatness".

kill shaoflust he is a heretic

#2 Soundwave

Soundwave

Chronicler of Cringe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:06 PM

Shut the fuck up retard

• Ghor likes this
My memes are ironic.
My depression is chronic.

#3 johnnyDeath

johnnyDeath

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:32 PM

retard question

#4 Sashka5337

Sashka5337

The Truehand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1127 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:43 PM

Well, let's see. Between the opening of the Dark Portal in the year 0, and Thrall freeing the internment camps I believe it's been about 15-18 years.

Of course, before Thrall there was Drek'thar, who afaik managed to retain his connection to the elements. We can also stretch the loss of the Orcs' Shamanism to back when the Hand of Gul'dan was made, but idk when that was.

We also don't know when the Mag'har on Outland got their powers back, either. It could've been right when the Dark Portal reopened (probably not) or even a few years before that. So, all in all, about 20 years, I'd say.
  • SalineSeas, Illarian, Wo0d Glue and 2 others like this
Deus Vult

#5 Krenan

Krenan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 03:32 AM

ok so im gonna keep this short and basic. 

*unfunny crap*

The Frostwolf refused to take the Blood but they still got corrupted, so I'm assuming even they lost the elements. More importantly, that means even the Frostwolf killed the Draenei. Did they?

Yes they lost the elements, and yes they participated in the killing of Draenei. Warlocks aged their children too, and their many of their shaman became warlocks.

The only crime of the orcs they're exempt from on Draenor was drinking demon blood, but still due to fel exposure their skin was corrupted.

If you really want to get a decent grip on the lore, read Rise of the Horde, you can pretty easily find a free version online or an audiobook on youtube

• SalineSeas and Wo0d Glue like this

Neztharion

#6 Destruin

Destruin

Memelock

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 07:35 AM

Orcs can become green just from fel radiation. The reason why those residing in Garadar and the THunderlord Stronghold didnt because they were in isolated locations. Red glowing eyes, not just during the bloodfury but a constant red glow like Grom from wc3 or the fel orcs in WoW TBC is generally the mark of drinking demon blood. 

The Frostwolves did actually help in killing some of the Draenei. I think the town was named Telaar or something like that? Durotan and Orgrim befriended the draenei there when they were younger, and they had some barrier that only he or doomhammer knew how to get around.

• RichHomieVoraka likes this

d89e5e1536134af6b8bff4e762e96779.png

7ea0db425a3f474b9a87c622a665ed07.png

unknown.png

#7 Krenan

Krenan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 11:37 AM

The Frostwolves did actually help in killing some of the Draenei. I think the town was named Telaar or something like that?

That's just 1 example that was more explicitly written about. Frostwolves were general participants as a whole, Telmor wasn't the only time

• Toguthos2 likes this

Neztharion