Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (06 June 2019 - 07:37 PM)

All issues resolved. Server is back online.

@  dr3ad : (06 June 2019 - 06:52 PM)

We are aware of the CDN issue that prevents you from opening Wow. We are working on resolving it.

@  dr3ad : (09 March 2019 - 08:53 PM)

Fixed some crashes, almost 2 days uptime now.

@  dr3ad : (24 November 2018 - 01:38 PM)

Couple of thousand new/missing gameobjects have been added. Check out the full list here.

@  dr3ad : (23 November 2018 - 02:56 PM)

Fixed 'failed to retrieve' pw field in account panel.

@  dr3ad : (17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM)

Server is once again online and website is back up and running, so you can login/register. 7.3.5 changelog can be viewed here.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Changelog coming soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Server is online. Download new client here https://rpheaven.org...nnection-guide/

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 07:44 PM)

Server is undergoing restart and updating to 7.3.5, new client link will be posted in a bit. Stay tuned.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM)

Do not build anything important starting from now as we're taking backup and upgrading to 7.3.5 first in the next couple of days, as a part of transition to BFA.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2018 - 08:52 PM)

Fixed Sign Maker in Gameobject Forge.

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

Photo

Custom items broken after 7.3.5

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Nortwin

Nortwin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2184 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:56 PM

Custom items created prior to 7.3.5 have incorrect displayid or are invisible

Is this going to be fixed ? 

Or maybe they should all be wiped because they're useless and clog up the search function

• RichHomieVoraka, Bruce, modkis15 and 6 others like this

#2 Cameron144

Cameron144

Infinitely Many Characters

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:35 PM

.lo cu baggie is a mess.

#3 ShaOfPride

ShaOfPride

Sha's Krusty DOGS?

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:55 PM

i may be stupid, but the items i create do not correspond to the display id i gave it. either im doing something wrong or theres something wrong

• RichHomieVoraka, Bruce and Esadan like this

Come, face me. Give in to your pride. Show me your "greatness".

kill shaoflust he is a heretic

#4 NilithAth

NilithAth

Just a Nilith.

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:34 AM

@ ShaOfPride yea i had the same issue. The display ID tool ths gives you the display based on entry id might be broken. You can get displays ids on wowhead, that's what i did.
  • Esadan and ShaOfPride like this

#5 Voodoo

Voodoo

Who Do You...

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:46 AM

Display ID's got shifted around for most NPC-related/hidden things; retail items are relatively unaffected. Additionally, the display ID finder still thinks we're on 7.1 so it's not fetching the proper data. If you have other methods of acquiring display ID's, such as WMV or a WDBX Editor, you can either update those to reflect the current version or find things that still work from 7.1.

• RichHomieVoraka likes this

#6 Cameron144

Cameron144

Infinitely Many Characters

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:47 AM

@ ShaOfPride yea i had the same issue. The display ID tool ths gives you the display based on entry id might be broken. You can get displays ids on wowhead, that's what i did.

I remember trying this at some point and the display ID entered was the same as the one on WoWhead, and the item still came out wrong. It just seems all sorts of messed up at the moment.

#7 Gavinlad

Gavinlad

resident slann-priest

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:29 PM

Currently its only the displayidFinder and the old custom items that are fucked, making new custom items works 100% as long as you're actually inputting the correct DisplayId.

If you're trying to get the raid finder, heroic or mythic versions of some items then its a little bit more legwork on wowhead to get the -right- displayid. If you're having problems with making items the id youre using is wrong.
  • RichHomieVoraka and NilithAth like this

W7yTvF8.png

#8 RichHomieVoraka

RichHomieVoraka

drugs

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:48 PM

i may be stupid, but the items i create do not correspond to the display id i gave it. either im doing something wrong or theres something wrong

Voraka Zin'rah - Gurubashi Warlord X

Jokbawa - Jungle Troll Cannibal X

Shylialeas 

Rocket Fizzwatts

Edmond Web

#9 Nortwin

Nortwin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2184 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:23 PM

Currently its only the displayidFinder and the old custom items that are fucked, making new custom items works 100% as long as you're actually inputting the correct DisplayId.

If you're trying to get the raid finder, heroic or mythic versions of some items then its a little bit more legwork on wowhead to get the -right- displayid. If you're having problems with making items the id youre using is wrong.

WHOOSH_grande.progressive.jpg?v=15247515

#10 Khelbyn

Khelbyn

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:13 AM

Honestly I just want Dread to wipe anything done before the patch, should be easy to sort by date in the database I hope. Sick of trying to find custom items only to be flooded with maybe 2% of them that work

• guido222 likes this
Posted Image

#11 Kori

Kori

Donator Extended

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:55 PM

Honestly I just want Dread to wipe anything done before the patch, should be easy to sort by date in the database I hope. Sick of trying to find custom items only to be flooded with maybe 2% of them that work

Would be easy if the entryIDs were created in descending order but the fact you can choose your own EntryIDs makes it kinda aids to do.

Tbf just wipe it all, or add a 'prev/next' when you lookup.

#12 Khelbyn

Khelbyn

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:13 PM

Would be easy if the entryIDs were created in descending order but the fact you can choose your own EntryIDs makes it kinda aids to do.

Tbf just wipe it all, or add a 'prev/next' when you lookup.

Not at all. He can sort by the date they were entered in the DB, I'm fairly certain. I recall Database access back on Echeloned fondly. Loved being able to make items fully custom via Database entry instead of some creation tool.

Posted Image