Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (20 November 2019 - 01:26 AM)

Fixed creation of custom items, all newly made items will now appear correctly. Also voting on Xtremetop100 now works and will award vote coins.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2019 - 09:53 PM)

Performing minor maintenance, server up within 30 mins.

@  dr3ad : (07 November 2019 - 09:33 PM)

Minor downtime while some issues were worked on, server back online.

@  dr3ad : (07 November 2019 - 04:36 AM)

Item Forge now fully works with hidden (NPC) displays and custom items were wiped, however there won't be any more wipes in the future. Also .refresh no longer displays annoying goggles.

@  dr3ad : (05 November 2019 - 05:43 AM)

Server back online.

@  dr3ad : (05 November 2019 - 02:51 AM)

We are having some issues with the host machine, non related to RPH and we're working to bring server up asap.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2019 - 08:04 PM)

Server back up, we shouldn't be seeing any long downtimes anymore as all issues have been addressed.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2019 - 05:37 AM)

Server back online, had some downtime while installing server restarter on new host.

@  dr3ad : (02 November 2019 - 07:53 PM)

Server up also gameobjects are back, we had some downtime due to transfer to a new better host.

@  dr3ad : (02 November 2019 - 04:09 AM)

Download new 8.2.5 client here. Custom gameobject patch has been disabled temporary as we're fixing the way custom patch is streamed to the client. Custom gobs will be back within 24 hours.

@  dr3ad : (01 November 2019 - 10:26 PM)

We updated to 8.2.5 as we had some issues due to Blizzcon today removing 8.2.0 version from their content delivery network and hence half of people getting "Streaming error". We will post new 8.2.5 Wow.exe in couple of minutes, you just need to drag it into your existing RPHTiny/_retail_ folder.

@  dr3ad : (31 October 2019 - 05:19 PM)

Make sure to delete your cache folder if you experience freeze on character selection screen.

@  dr3ad : (30 October 2019 - 10:59 PM)

If you had problem where your RPHLauncher wouldn't launch at all, try again now.

@  dr3ad : (26 October 2019 - 02:57 AM)

Fixed crashes that were just happening due to crashy spell. Server up in 2 mins.

@  dr3ad : (23 October 2019 - 04:40 PM)

Fixed crashes happening in start as well as in other phases.

@  dr3ad : (22 October 2019 - 06:52 PM)

You can now make Night Elves with Nightwarrior eyes. It should be under Skin section.

@  dr3ad : (17 October 2019 - 01:15 AM)

Added feature "Lookup retail NPC equipment" to the account panel for the upcoming item forge, can be seen on the right.

@  dr3ad : (16 October 2019 - 12:41 PM)

18 hours uptime. #record

@  dr3ad : (14 October 2019 - 08:56 PM)

Fixed some important performance issues, server back online

@  dr3ad : (13 October 2019 - 04:20 PM)

Server is up again, fixed some crash issues.

Photo

Druidstone Thicket (24/7-ish Phase?)

Rp Plan Plan Phase

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ZexOmnivore

ZexOmnivore

Lvl 4 Redhead Gf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 02:11 AM

Hiya. So I had this idea whereas I would let RPH use my phase for their adventures. Definitely not up to the standards of what you'd catch builders using with Monty, but I'm happy with it. I won't say it's WIP, cause if I'm being honest I'll probably never finish it, but I'll be adding stuff as I go on.

Why isn't it in the 24/7 phases? A few reasons, mainly because life is sporadic - I could be spending the entire week on RPH, or none at all - So whilst I'm not home, or un-busy, you may use it or rent it privately! Also, I'll be giving renters adequate privileges (Inc. Spawning NPCs, Building, etc).

Also, I would like to operate it as more of a free-to-rent phase - Myself taking priority, then the renters, then the public! So if you want to join and there's a password, it's more than likely occupied. Or... I probably forgot to remove it. Woopsie.

If you're too lazy to build or simply just want something fresh, Take a look! You're more than welcome to plan any upcoming Rp here. 

What's in the phase? Stuff

Link: https://imgur.com/a/E0sfCPf
> For casual, chill Rpers: A forest and a small Inn. Sitting areas, Food, Pillowz (Hookahs too, but don't tell your mother).
> For Action RPers: The overgrown ruins of a rogue Kaldorei, strangled by dense forests - Spawned by millennia of conflict with the Druidstone Warriors.
> For peepers: Phantom some kind of idea for current and future projects if you're stuck or uninspired. There's a small collection of objects in .tele OmniBuild along with some tidy buildings I guess.

Wowow cool, how do I join?
> Phase No. 280090. '.ph j 280090' then '.tele DruidstoneThicket' , '.tele OmniBuild' or '.tele OmniStart'. Take a noice look around, son.
> Again, if there's a password, it's more than likely in use by myself or a renter. Wait for it to go public, or rent it yourself for another day!

Wowow cool, how do I rent? 
> Message Marimae, TargonTide, or Manta in-game (Maybe not, that's the reason I made this post dummy) 
> Send me a message on the Forums
> Also:

Usually, I prefer Discord, of which I'll give over Messages. Enclose:

> Your Discord, if any.
> The IGN of your character (The one on the Character Selection screen)
> What times you would like to rent the phase, preferably in UK time cause I'm a dummy.
> Which password you would like.

Da Rulez:

> Follow server rules, of course.
> Renters - Clean up after yourself. If you've made a mess, I don't wanna see it, Mister. 
> Try your verwy best not to interrupt ongoing Rp, but on the other hand, just ignore OOC peeps. 
> Don't host. Every time someone from .ann joins my phase, god kills a kitten. Or a puppy. Or both.
> No creepers, particularly people attempting to find romantic partners in my phase and players with overtly sexual TRPs (Feel free to emote a wild stag bucking into a nut-shot in this case)
> No diddling. I have an acute smell for ERP - Anything above hugz, cheek smoochies or swooning between already established romantic couples is a no-no. Remember there's a hell for public ERPers, and it doesn't look good. 

Other stuffz:

> Yeah, there's some edgy/cringy/questionable stuff in my phase. Please don't ask me why. Don't take stuff, especially the objects/books/npcs, seriously.
> Criticism is adored, if you feel as there should be something in my phase that doesn't exist and you think should exist - Or vice versa, I welcome it.  
> The lore is whatever you like it to be, not pressing on it. Although if you're feeling uninspired, here's a small history of the area:

Druidstone Thicket has been an area of conflict for millennia, starting with a civil dispute between neighbouring Kaldorei. The Jadenthorn Warriors, a sect of the druids too wound up in the reclusive, old ways of the forests - and the Autunmvale priests, Cave-dwelling devotees of the Goddess, versed in shadow magic as active worship. The two factions were uneasy, both made it hard for the other to find peace like whinging toddlers fighting over a toy - Or that was until Mangaza's Madness. A controversial part of Kaldorei culture, although one all would agree was necessary -  The prohibition of greater shadow magic. In protest, the Autunmvale priests rejected the ruling - Stubbornly sticking with their ways. The Jadenthorn couldn't be happier - As with the blessing of the overwhelming majority, it finally gave the warriors an excuse to take Druidstone Thicket for themselves - Massacring the Autunmvale priests to nothing more than the feeble, broken clay that litters the mountaintop. Now, with the burning of Teldrassil, Druidstone Thicket is plagued with ogres, poachers and the Forsaken - Their fellow Kaldorei no longer at hand...And recently, the stirring, tortured souls of the vengeful Autunmvale priests, returning to exact indiscriminate revenge on those who inhabit the thicket.

Welp, that's it. Looking forward to hearing from you.

• Kiradore, Anthul, Esadan and 3 others like this

// Characters & Phases \\

Spoiler

Always up for Rp / Chat! Contact me here / In-game / Ask for my DiscordTag!

#2 Esadan

Esadan

poopoo peepee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 02:41 AM

I have an acute smell for ERP

dude thats gross

• ZexOmnivore likes this

imagine unironically being a roleplayer

#3 cruise3174

cruise3174

the best of RPH

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 04:30 AM

ERP is fun.

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda (Star Wars: Episode V)

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. -Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars: Episode 3)

#4 Nortwin

Nortwin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2184 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 March 2019 - 11:26 AM

old stormwind flat  :puke:

#5 Gavinlad

Gavinlad

resident slann-priest

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 11:39 AM

so no erp?

aight omni im boutts head out
  • ZexOmnivore likes this

W7yTvF8.png

#6 Sashka5337

Sashka5337

The Truehand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1329 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 03:48 PM

but is it neutral?
Deus Vult

#7 Voodoo

Voodoo

Who Do You...

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:55 PM

Druidstone? But druids work with wood. Hardwood. Very hard wood.

How can this possibly be acceptable?

#8 Icetorn

Icetorn

umm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 07:13 PM

I had a druid before kaldorei males were cool. I'd totally join a druid grove on him.... If you know your lore... 
I have nightmares about people RPing as a shan'do but not knowing who the fuck Malfurion is.

podlau98f16.png

aludop9c81d.png

poudala2b80.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rp Plan, Plan, Phase