Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (06 June 2019 - 07:37 PM)

All issues resolved. Server is back online.

@  dr3ad : (06 June 2019 - 06:52 PM)

We are aware of the CDN issue that prevents you from opening Wow. We are working on resolving it.

@  dr3ad : (09 March 2019 - 08:53 PM)

Fixed some crashes, almost 2 days uptime now.

@  dr3ad : (24 November 2018 - 01:38 PM)

Couple of thousand new/missing gameobjects have been added. Check out the full list here.

@  dr3ad : (23 November 2018 - 02:56 PM)

Fixed 'failed to retrieve' pw field in account panel.

@  dr3ad : (17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM)

Server is once again online and website is back up and running, so you can login/register. 7.3.5 changelog can be viewed here.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Changelog coming soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Server is online. Download new client here https://rpheaven.org...nnection-guide/

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 07:44 PM)

Server is undergoing restart and updating to 7.3.5, new client link will be posted in a bit. Stay tuned.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM)

Do not build anything important starting from now as we're taking backup and upgrading to 7.3.5 first in the next couple of days, as a part of transition to BFA.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2018 - 08:52 PM)

Fixed Sign Maker in Gameobject Forge.

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

Photo

[Poll] Which guild should I focus on making?

cult pirates pirate adventure custom lore school custom races

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: [Poll] Which guild should I focus on making? (14 member(s) have cast votes)

Which?

1. School of Deep Thought (4 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

2. The Merrymen (9 votes [64.29%])

Percentage of vote: 64.29%

3. Rhyvahel (1 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 6ftslug

6ftslug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 02:49 AM

EDIT: backed out by accident while writing this so ur getting the short version. oh well.

basically i don't know which i should devote time and energy to

if you see one you are particularly interested in and want to help, pm me on discord at slugisms#1955. i'd greatly appreciate it.

1) [School of Deep Thought] Deep in the lush green wilds there is an island where the stench of death wards away even the wildlife, and under the ruins, deep in the crypts below, is where you'll find the School of Deep Thought.

Custom lore, non-wow rp centered around a dark magic school that lives under an abandoned island, born from an original cast of cultists who's numbers grew as their influence did. Students study dueling, hexing, daemons, Eldredge abominations and their religions, and necromancy.

Complete - Seraphine (character; headmaster), Nexefia Lightbane (character; student)
Working on - building the cultists' school, wiki, rules, lore
Still need - other members, other staff, builders
Also interested in - other schools, enemies of the cult

2) [The Merrymen]

WoW style pirates rp revolving around a jolly band of misfit adventurers as they sail about looking for treasure, chasing legends, and singing sea shanties. Clearly I'd like something different than the usual edgy, grimdark, GoT-style pirates rp RPH loves so much, and something a bit closer to how pirates actually are in the game. 

I'm actually less interested in creating/running this myself and more interested in just... a not edgy pirate guild/phase for once. But given the lack of that sort of content on RPH, I'm sorta having to put up with the fact that it's on me to make it myself. 

Complete - Abigail Aster (character; noble), Kord Silverstring (character; bard); Oni'gai (character; assassin)
Working on - building a small teasure hunt
Still need - builders, other members, social hub for hosting/recruiting (likely booty bay)

3) [Rhyvahel] 

Non-wow custom lore rp that focuses on several unique races and their history and story. Play as a mighty Titan, the fair and lawful idols representing specific elements (wood, bone, fungus, or stone); a rebellious giant, a people who went against the laws of titans and sought to wield all elements themselves; a weary denizen, the partially animal keepers of the land who diligently follow the titan's teachings; a tiny fae, the small guardians of rhyvahel who've grown accustom to their comfortable life; or a mischievous sprite, a race of tiny chaotic pranksters who pay no heed to laws or boundaries. 

Complete - Pip Flitwood (character; fae marshal), Alsyrius (character; fungal titan), Xanat the Steel-hearted (character; giant chieftain)
Working on - scouting good areas
Still need - builders, other members, pretty much nothing has been built

• Santuckcasper likes this

#2 Antonius Augury

Antonius Augury

Magic Extraordinaire

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1274 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 03:40 AM

whichever guild you like the idea of most, because i would rather join a guild where the leader enjoys their guild, rather than ditching it after 3 weeks because they got bored of it

• Red Dorage, Kiradore, Ezcu and 4 others like this

TUov15t.png?1

Aliases

Dungeon Master - OOC Event Hoster

Draeir Dawnspear - High Elven Spearman

Salimus - Necromantic Apothecary

Oswin Alston - Noble Human Knight

Darumen Eastholm - Retired Inquisitor

#3 Santuckcasper

Santuckcasper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 07:28 AM

A pirate thing focused on it being kinda fun sounds really neat.  I gotta agree too many people make edgy grimdark shit it feels like.

• 6ftslug likes this

discordmods.png

#4 6ftslug

6ftslug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:52 PM

whichever guild you like the idea of most, because i would rather join a guild where the leader enjoys their guild, rather than ditching it after 3 weeks because they got bored of it

that's the thing is like. i'm equally interested in all of them, but that alone is making it difficult because i want to give equal attention to them. i recognize that, at least for the way i work, i need to put my foot down and focus on one, which is why i'm asking ^^

#5 Wo0d Glue

Wo0d Glue

what am i doing here

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:19 PM

if youre doing pirates you can use my phase its pretty big and im never online anymore

• 6ftslug likes this

check out my epic phases:

do you like reading? why not become a beta reader for my epic book?

https://rpheaven.org...aders-for-book/

Short stories:

Character biographies:

Spoiler

Find me online on the following characters:
Freebooter - DM Character for The Golden Age

The Ugly - Character for Manifest Destiny
Woodglue - Building Character
DJ Pirate - Alt account

#6 6ftslug

6ftslug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 07:04 AM

if youre doing pirates you can use my phase its pretty big and im never online anymore

i would like to check it out sure :o you can pm me on discord with the ph id + any teleports! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cult, pirates, pirate, adventure, custom lore, school, custom races