Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (06 June 2019 - 07:37 PM)

All issues resolved. Server is back online.

@  dr3ad : (06 June 2019 - 06:52 PM)

We are aware of the CDN issue that prevents you from opening Wow. We are working on resolving it.

@  dr3ad : (09 March 2019 - 08:53 PM)

Fixed some crashes, almost 2 days uptime now.

@  dr3ad : (24 November 2018 - 01:38 PM)

Couple of thousand new/missing gameobjects have been added. Check out the full list here.

@  dr3ad : (23 November 2018 - 02:56 PM)

Fixed 'failed to retrieve' pw field in account panel.

@  dr3ad : (17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM)

Server is once again online and website is back up and running, so you can login/register. 7.3.5 changelog can be viewed here.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Changelog coming soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Server is online. Download new client here https://rpheaven.org...nnection-guide/

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 07:44 PM)

Server is undergoing restart and updating to 7.3.5, new client link will be posted in a bit. Stay tuned.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM)

Do not build anything important starting from now as we're taking backup and upgrading to 7.3.5 first in the next couple of days, as a part of transition to BFA.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2018 - 08:52 PM)

Fixed Sign Maker in Gameobject Forge.

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

Photo

Error retrieving character list: Electric Boogaloo

error character selection wheres my boys

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sloppy goo

sloppy goo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 02:10 AM

So, I have been having a reoccurring error when trying to log into my account. I log in, the character selection screen loads up, but then I get an error that says "Error retrieving character list." I cannot use my account/play on it.

I have tried deleting my cache and reinstalling RPH. I have had other people log into my account on a client that works for them, and the error happens for them. It has been a month since it appeared, and nothing has changed.

I have tried to swap between WoW1 and my account name, using the drop-down menu under the email address input on the login page. I am able to log into other accounts with out the error.

I assume it is something to do on RPH's end. I don't really know what's going on, and I was told to make a new topic to see if I would get a response. The last one was posted about a month ago with 105ish views and no replies.

i at least want, like, a "idk man" or something. Any suggestions on what to do, or if it's something because I created too many characters on one account or anything? thanks for reading.

"Hey, my friend has been having an issue with his RPH account. Every time he tries to access his account, he gets an error saying "Error retrieving character list". He has tried clearing his cache and entirely reinstalling RPH, from new and from backups. Please note that this is ONLY on his account, and not exclusive to his files- someone also tried from their end on a different computer than his and had the same issue occur. This happened after he logged out last night, and the last things he added were a trinket called "Hook of the Master Angler" (turns you into a fish) and a ring called "Freezing Band".  He is also able to access another account of his using RPH without the error- it is only on one account, and not computer specific. He would prefer to not use the other account and start from scratch because he has a phase on the "locked" (for lack of a better word) account that he does not want to lose, and many other characters (although he has their TRPs saved).

We've ruled out that it is:

• A problem with his files (he's reinstalled and deleted his cache multiple times- we tried methods for retail and they did not work)
  • Only on his end (another person tried getting into his account and faced the same error)
  • A ban or some kind of lock (we figured it would display that message, and he hasn't done anything to insight a ban)"  -friend

Attached Files

• Negsonmr likes this

hhRAAAGHHHH

#2 sloppy goo

sloppy goo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 02:13 AM

somehow posted the same post twice. My bad.

hhRAAAGHHHH

#3 Caramel Creamersalt

Caramel Creamersalt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 02:18 AM

save this man

#4 Goudy

Goudy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1704 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 03:07 AM

Haven't heard of it before, what's his account name?

#5 Caramel Creamersalt

Caramel Creamersalt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 08:28 AM

Haven't heard of it before, what's his account name?

His account name is Jeoldude.

#6 sloppy goo

sloppy goo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 11:58 PM

Like Caramel said- it's Jeoldude. Soz for late response on my part.

hhRAAAGHHHH

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: error, character selection, wheres my boys