Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (06 June 2019 - 07:37 PM)

All issues resolved. Server is back online.

@  dr3ad : (06 June 2019 - 06:52 PM)

We are aware of the CDN issue that prevents you from opening Wow. We are working on resolving it.

@  dr3ad : (09 March 2019 - 08:53 PM)

Fixed some crashes, almost 2 days uptime now.

@  dr3ad : (24 November 2018 - 01:38 PM)

Couple of thousand new/missing gameobjects have been added. Check out the full list here.

@  dr3ad : (23 November 2018 - 02:56 PM)

Fixed 'failed to retrieve' pw field in account panel.

@  dr3ad : (17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM)

Server is once again online and website is back up and running, so you can login/register. 7.3.5 changelog can be viewed here.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Changelog coming soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Server is online. Download new client here https://rpheaven.org...nnection-guide/

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 07:44 PM)

Server is undergoing restart and updating to 7.3.5, new client link will be posted in a bit. Stay tuned.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM)

Do not build anything important starting from now as we're taking backup and upgrading to 7.3.5 first in the next couple of days, as a part of transition to BFA.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2018 - 08:52 PM)

Fixed Sign Maker in Gameobject Forge.

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

Photo

Persistant Dark Skybox

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 PewPewKapowy

PewPewKapowy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 07:22 PM

On June the 14th I logged onto WoW to build some stuff. My building location is located above the Frozen Sea south of Northrend. However I stumbled upon this unusually dark skybox (See image below) that only has a solitary star in the south west. Upon flying toward the mainland the aurora borealis started to appear but the sky still remained abnormally dark. Only when I entered Grizzly Hills airspace did the darkness disappear and low and behold: A bright day skybox was revealed.

Relogging and clearing cache didn't help. Teleporting elsewhere worked SOMETIMES. Teleporting to Westfall always dismissed the issue, and teleporting to the Grizzly Hills fixed the issue half of the time. (NOTE: When I say fixed I mean temporarily.) I do have an item in my inventory that creates nighttime, however I didn't have this equipped and equipping it actually made the a little brighter + added stars. I also have been under the effect of a nighttime spell when I entered the Whitehaven phase, though no buffs remain as I did .unaura all to no avail. On that day I started writing this thread, but deleted it when a server restart fixed the issue. Someone suggested that I ask a donator to summon me but that didn't work either.

Today is June the 16th and the same problem returned. Someone in announce suggested I do .phase skybox 1 but that didn't do the trick either. On top of that the command .phase time has reversed effects. Setting the time to day causes nighttime and visa versa. All of my characters experience these bugs and one other player that appeared me said they saw the exact same thing. Thank you for your attention

JbN8QQ4.png

Yes I know my windows isn't activated. And no I don't think it's related to the issue.

#2 wgscarletrose

wgscarletrose

Personal Grey-ish Mage

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:20 PM

On June the 14th I logged onto WoW to build some stuff. My building location is located above the Frozen Sea south of Northrend. However I stumbled upon this unusually dark skybox (See image below) that only has a solitary star in the south west. Upon flying toward the mainland the aurora borealis started to appear but the sky still remained abnormally dark. Only when I entered Grizzly Hills airspace did the darkness disappear and low and behold: A bright day skybox was revealed.

Relogging and clearing cache didn't help. Teleporting elsewhere worked SOMETIMES. Teleporting to Westfall always dismissed the issue, and teleporting to the Grizzly Hills fixed the issue half of the time. (NOTE: When I say fixed I mean temporarily.) I do have an item in my inventory that creates nighttime, however I didn't have this equipped and equipping it actually made the a little brighter + added stars. I also have been under the effect of a nighttime spell when I entered the Whitehaven phase, though no buffs remain as I did .unaura all to no avail. On that day I started writing this thread, but deleted it when a server restart fixed the issue. Someone suggested that I ask a donator to summon me but that didn't work either.

Today is June the 16th and the same problem returned. Someone in announce suggested I do .phase skybox 1 but that didn't do the trick either. On top of that the command .phase time has reversed effects. Setting the time to day causes nighttime and visa versa. All of my characters experience these bugs and one other player that appeared me said they saw the exact same thing. Thank you for your attention

JbN8QQ4.png

Yes I know my windows isn't activated. And no I don't think it's related to the issue.

Worry not, your illegal copy of Windows has nothing to do with it. I encountered this issue as well. I'm not particularly sure why this happens. I would like to know, though. As I have one of my favorite builds there.

#3 Khelbyn

Khelbyn

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 12:20 AM

If you want to activate your windows-

https://thepiratebay...ws_10_Activator

Note: Skulls for a user on TPB are a good sign.
For most antiviruses, it's going to show up as a virus. Most cracks for games or programs do.

Posted Image

#4 wgscarletrose

wgscarletrose

Personal Grey-ish Mage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 03:21 AM

If you want to activate your windows-

https://thepiratebay...ws_10_Activator

Note: Skulls for a user on TPB are a good sign.
For most antiviruses, it's going to show up as a virus. Most cracks for games or programs do.

or if they prefer to leave it, it doesn't really hurt anything. Let's stick to finding a fix for the dark skybox.

Something to add to this, it completely disables all lighting, so maybe it could be an effect similar to Start's reverse time problem.

#5 Sashka5337

Sashka5337

The Truehand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1268 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 03:58 AM

If you have shadowstep, unlearning it and then restarting the client may help. I think.
Deus Vult

#6 wgscarletrose

wgscarletrose

Personal Grey-ish Mage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 04:05 AM

If you have shadowstep, unlearning it and then restarting the client may help. I think.

Personally I don't have that spell, so I don't think it's related.

The issue seems isolated to the water around northrend. Teleporting elsewhere will display the proper skybox and lighting for the chosen area, but I'm not sure if teleporting back to the area with this problem will fix it.

#7 Goudy

Goudy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1704 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 04:55 AM

No idea what may be causing it, haven't heard of it before.

#8 Dove

Dove

banana chip

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1574 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 02:06 PM

It means the end is near.