Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (17 October 2019 - 01:15 AM)

Added feature "Lookup retail NPC equipment" to the account panel for the upcoming item forge, can be seen on the right.

@  dr3ad : (16 October 2019 - 12:41 PM)

18 hours uptime. #record

@  dr3ad : (14 October 2019 - 08:56 PM)

Fixed some important performance issues, server back online

@  dr3ad : (13 October 2019 - 04:20 PM)

Server is up again, fixed some crash issues.

@  dr3ad : (12 October 2019 - 11:54 PM)

Server back online.

@  dr3ad : (12 October 2019 - 11:49 PM)

Server up in 3 mins. Applied some fixes.

@  dr3ad : (10 October 2019 - 09:49 PM)

Server has been started. Up in 3 mins.

@  dr3ad : (10 October 2019 - 09:47 PM)

5-10 mins downtime while we apply some changes

@  dr3ad : (10 October 2019 - 05:05 PM)

9 hours uptime #record. Thanks everyone for testing.

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2019 - 08:32 PM)

You can now spawn/create NPCs that have BFA Display ID without getting "Can't find NPC error" once you try to spawn NPC in-game.

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2019 - 02:57 PM)

Fixed restarter, server back online.

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2019 - 02:39 AM)

Added about 23k more .wmo gameobjects. Full list of gameobjects will be posted soon.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 07:20 PM)

Fixed .phase promote command and loading of phase ranks

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 06:36 PM)

BFA Races added to NPC template creation page.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 04:34 PM)

Fixed the "Failed to retrieve" password error that some people may have gotten in their web account panel. Check your panel again now.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 04:28 PM)

Also there's been a known issue with incorrectly copied TRP or TRP in general that gives you disconnect as soon as you login. If you have this issue try deleting TRP then logging back in.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 04:19 PM)

Added website feature "Fix character DC problem" in account panel which will fix characters that you get disconnected on when you login.

@  dr3ad : (08 October 2019 - 03:45 PM)

.gob state command fixed, you can do .gob state 0 3 now to activate light gobs. Also fixed loading of gameobjects that already had state set previously. Effective on next restart.

@  dr3ad : (07 October 2019 - 08:00 PM)

RPH 735 has just been put up online if you wish to copy over some character related stuff to BFA. RPH 735 will be up for the next 48 hours. However you have to set new realmlist: SET portal "leg.rpheaven.org"

@  dr3ad : (07 October 2019 - 07:36 PM)

Another crash fixed

Photo

Trouble with patches

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Lythiria

Lythiria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:37 AM

Hey RPH! I'm having some trouble installing the big boi patch, and after having tried everything I can think of (Clearing cache, reinstalling, running as admin, ect) It still doesn't work. Attatched is a screenshot of my folder and everything inside of it. When I open WoW it's as if they aren't there including when I open it directly from the folder. Windows is fully updated, and I've no idea what I'm doing wrong. Would love if anybody could point out the issue! Thank you

Attached Files

• Negsonmr likes this

#2 Goudy

Goudy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1725 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:47 AM

What patch are you trying to install exactly?

#3 Lythiria

Lythiria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:52 AM

What patch are you trying to install exactly?

The big boi patch. I've downloaded the link from the post, then extracted it to my RPH folder exactly how I've done patches before in 7.1. However it doesn't seem to be working.

(I'll get the link to the post)

https://rpheaven.org...72119/?hl=patch

#4 Lex

Lex

hoes mad

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:55 AM

The big boi patch. I've downloaded the link from the post, then extracted it to my RPH folder exactly how I've done patches before in 7.1. However it doesn't seem to be working

To me, it sounds like your patched Wow.exe isn't functioning as it should, however -- you can't really mitigate issues with something that is made by like 10 different people.

There's no way to isolate what could be going wrong in such mass quantities, especially when it's not organized efficiently.

I would download the patches from the original creators individually, rather than all at once + the unnecessary amount of things in that patch. 

#5 Lythiria

Lythiria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:57 AM

To me, it sounds like your patched Wow.exe isn't functioning as it should, however -- you can't really mitigate issues with something that is made by like 10 different people.

There's no way to isolate what could be going wrong in such mass quantities, especially when it's not organized efficiently.

I would download the patches from the original creators individually, rather than all at once + the unnecessary amount of things in that patch. 

Alright, I'll try downloading one of the patches and setting it up and get back to you if it's worked or not. Thank you!

#6 Lex

Lex

hoes mad

• PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:01 AM

Alright, I'll try downloading one of the patches and setting it up and get back to you if it's worked or not. Thank you!

Sure thing. Like I said, though, it sounds like your .exe isn't working as intended. Custom content requires a patched .exe to wok properly; if installing the patch individually doesn't work, I can send you a copy of my .exe and see if that helps.

#7 Lythiria

Lythiria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:04 AM

Sure thing. Like I said, though, it sounds like your .exe isn't working as intended. Custom content requires a patched .exe to wok properly; if installing the patch individually doesn't work, I can send you a copy of my .exe and see if that helps.

I just tried downloading some of the Alexa stuff. Blood elf hair/models. Those didn't work either, so it sounds like it's exactly what you're saying. I'd love to get a copy of the .exe so I can try replacing that, thank you again!

#8 Lex

Lex

hoes mad

• PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:08 AM

I just tried downloading some of the Alexa stuff. Blood elf hair/models. Those didn't work either, so it sounds like it's exactly what you're saying. I'd love to get a copy of the .exe so I can try replacing that, thank you again!

https://mega.nz/#!Gq...zk57HnCgOFPGiM0

#9 Lythiria

Lythiria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:15 AM

Yes! That works perfect! I tried it with the alexa stuff, it worked. Then tried the big boi stuff, worked also! Thank you so much for your help! <3

#10 Lex

Lex

hoes mad

• PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:16 AM

Yes! That works perfect! I tried it with the alexa stuff, it worked. Then tried the big boi stuff, worked also! Thank you so much for your help! <3

No problem. Glad to help.

• Goudy likes this