Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (06 June 2019 - 07:37 PM)

All issues resolved. Server is back online.

@  dr3ad : (06 June 2019 - 06:52 PM)

We are aware of the CDN issue that prevents you from opening Wow. We are working on resolving it.

@  dr3ad : (09 March 2019 - 08:53 PM)

Fixed some crashes, almost 2 days uptime now.

@  dr3ad : (24 November 2018 - 01:38 PM)

Couple of thousand new/missing gameobjects have been added. Check out the full list here.

@  dr3ad : (23 November 2018 - 02:56 PM)

Fixed 'failed to retrieve' pw field in account panel.

@  dr3ad : (17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM)

Server is once again online and website is back up and running, so you can login/register. 7.3.5 changelog can be viewed here.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Changelog coming soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Server is online. Download new client here https://rpheaven.org...nnection-guide/

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 07:44 PM)

Server is undergoing restart and updating to 7.3.5, new client link will be posted in a bit. Stay tuned.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM)

Do not build anything important starting from now as we're taking backup and upgrading to 7.3.5 first in the next couple of days, as a part of transition to BFA.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2018 - 08:52 PM)

Fixed Sign Maker in Gameobject Forge.

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

Photo

The Stormwind Times - Myrefall Edition

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 just 'Neth'

just 'Neth'

Master Creator, Host and Script-fanatic

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1990 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 12:07 PM

I'd like to think that those 60+ people aren't actually that obnoxiously bad bringing down the value of any phase with how terrible they are. I'm not sure I can say the majority, but some of them, even some of the Dragons and Vrykul, are genuinely good rpers. I'm left to think that these people end up in Myrefall having nowhere else to go, coupled with the fact that's where everyone goes if they want to rp and meet other players, plus how open the phase is. That's why Myrefall has so many different concepts converging into a schizophrenic hodgepodge of ideas, that, taken on their own, could actually create something enjoyable.

it's kinda true when what used to be private RP with some cool folk now seems to be localized in Myrefall.

this is just me (because im an exotics guy), but people playing exotics should be given a chance unless they don't give a flying fuck about lore. because ppl not caring about lore is what usually spawns this clusterfuck of converging ideas and custom lore.

what i see a lot is that random people are allowed to do whatever, breaking lore as they please or otherwise being unreasonably stupid / illogical ICly while others aren't allowed to make a single mistake that might include something non-canon.

recently heard about e.g. a random artifact lying around the region making dragons fertile for some reason. this kind of shit is just an excuse to ERP.
(dont know if this is true tho but it genuinely seems suspicious lol)

few days ago i fixed some shady void/azerite rune in the town, known to explode when tampered with using a shovel while archmages could do nothing with their fancy magic.
shovel, a flippin' shovel ok.

• Illarian, Generic DH and JeromePerome like this

im a game dev or something now i guess

#42 Mehzaa

Mehzaa

Patriotic Romanian boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 06:10 PM

the part about  the fertile artifact is true, god fucking kill me

Untitled.png

pjj4Szb.png

Hey there

7oda is a strawman

#43 GetWicked

GetWicked

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 08:12 PM

Now that's epic!44349434_639363069794817_293066190840465

#44 Esadan

Esadan

poopoo peepee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 02:26 PM

If you restrict it to Alliance or Horde, there will be less players automatically (About 50% give or take), at that point, you've probably got a large scale town or open environment with maybe 20 people on a good day. It doesn't work. You may not get the quality you're after in a neutral phase, sure, and I'm not a fan of Myrefall anymore than you.

"it doesnt work'

bro if you or anyone else have 20 people in a phase at once and you somehow consider that dead or unflexible you're not moderating or dming your phase properly sorry to say 

• just 'Neth' likes this

imagine unironically being a roleplayer

#45 just 'Neth'

just 'Neth'

Master Creator, Host and Script-fanatic

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1990 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 01:16 PM

"it doesnt work'

bro if you or anyone else have 20 people in a phase at once and you somehow consider that dead or unflexible you're not moderating or dming your phase properly sorry to say 

this

I solo DM'd for 16 people before, it's rough, but possible while keeping the quality reasonably high.
I had to dualbox though, so I could be in 2 places at once.

But yea, imo 20 ppl in your phase is max if you're alone if you intend on having ANY kind of plot going on.
If it's just walk around and do nothing: the phase #9189016371836 then whatever, have 99 people and shitstorms everywhere.

• Esadan likes this

im a game dev or something now i guess

#46 NilithAth

NilithAth

Just a Nilith.

• Donator* (Donator Extended)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 04:55 PM

"proper quality" is the biggest lie you can spread about public phases

#47 Russian Ivan

Russian Ivan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:39 PM

"proper quality" is the biggest lie you can spread about public phases

"proper quality" is the biggest lie you can spread about fan-made/driven/written roleplay*

1.png