Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  dr3ad : (06 June 2019 - 07:37 PM)

All issues resolved. Server is back online.

@  dr3ad : (06 June 2019 - 06:52 PM)

We are aware of the CDN issue that prevents you from opening Wow. We are working on resolving it.

@  dr3ad : (09 March 2019 - 08:53 PM)

Fixed some crashes, almost 2 days uptime now.

@  dr3ad : (24 November 2018 - 01:38 PM)

Couple of thousand new/missing gameobjects have been added. Check out the full list here.

@  dr3ad : (23 November 2018 - 02:56 PM)

Fixed 'failed to retrieve' pw field in account panel.

@  dr3ad : (17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM)

Server is once again online and website is back up and running, so you can login/register. 7.3.5 changelog can be viewed here.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Changelog coming soon.

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 11:36 PM)

Server is online. Download new client here https://rpheaven.org...nnection-guide/

@  dr3ad : (11 November 2018 - 07:44 PM)

Server is undergoing restart and updating to 7.3.5, new client link will be posted in a bit. Stay tuned.

@  dr3ad : (08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM)

Do not build anything important starting from now as we're taking backup and upgrading to 7.3.5 first in the next couple of days, as a part of transition to BFA.

@  dr3ad : (03 November 2018 - 08:52 PM)

Fixed Sign Maker in Gameobject Forge.

@  dr3ad : (20 October 2018 - 03:52 PM)

Fixed the annoying downtime that would happen quite often. Server restarter is now working at 100% again

@  dr3ad : (09 October 2018 - 07:06 PM)

Fixed all client related Connection Issues & Errors. Just run .exe again

@  dr3ad : (15 September 2018 - 01:07 AM)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: For everyone having connection issues please redownload client from here!

@  dr3ad : (29 August 2018 - 07:05 PM)

Fixed all of the voting sites, now you can earn up to (3x3)x2 = 18 silver coins per day!!!

@  dr3ad : (10 August 2018 - 07:44 PM)

RPH: Battle for Azeroth + New Project (must read). View here.

@  dr3ad : (18 July 2018 - 11:31 PM)

If you're getting BLZ51900002 error change your DNS server settings to google's 8.8.8.8 (if you dont know how to do this google it)

@  dr3ad : (04 July 2018 - 10:37 AM)

Fixed issue where some members would get "You're not allowed to visit this community" error

@  dr3ad : (30 June 2018 - 06:19 PM)

Added commands .gob massmove #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u & .gob massrel #EntryID #Distance #f/l/w/d/u (those two commands move all entries in specified direction, as well as .aura list which displays all "hidden" auras on the character

@  dr3ad : (27 June 2018 - 08:53 PM)

Added new commands .gob massreplace #EntryID #NewEntryID and .gob massscale #EntryID #Scale

Photo

CAS system failed to initialise

please help me CAS Error

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Taz

Taz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 08:08 PM

So I got this error the other day. It used to appear smaller (I don't have a screenshot of that sadly)

I thought that it had something to do with my firewalls/internet safety shit (for some reason it was fucking turned on. Turned off now though.)

But, sadly no.

Infact, when I changed those settings. It got worse:

https://imgur.com/a/uX1vF5E

I've tried redownloading, so far fuck all seems to make a difference, same error on multiple clients both patched and unpatched. I have absolutely no clue how to deal with this so any help would be greatly appreciated.

come to Birmingham, ask for Danny G

#2 Thegnar

Thegnar

living legend honestly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 08:23 PM

fret not lager boy i am here to ease the pain youre not the only one whos fucked hahaha

fuck

• Esadan and PlayOfTheGame like this

sVInm46.png

They've arrived.

#3 Taz

Taz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 09:22 PM

Okay. A follow-up.

I did a completely fresh install again and it worked. CAS error nowhere to be found. But then, boom. I install patches.

Namely the Big Boy patch. CAS error occurs. I ask ppl if ur having this error run the game fresh with no patches in a seperate folder. THEN install any random patch like upright trolls or whatever the fuck, see if it works. If it does; try the Big Boy one. And if you get the CAS error again I think we know the issue.

I have no idea if it is the Big Boy patch or not but thats what it does for me. A shame cos its a pretty sick patch.

But fuck me man any help on this would be appreciated; I want to get back onto my main client to at least salvage the TRPs I've written up.

#4 PlayOfTheGame

PlayOfTheGame

200 iq

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 10:05 PM

Everything seems fine on my end. Though, peculiar, I did actually get a warning when going to RPH's site that it's a 'potentially risky' site which I've never gotten that message before lul

But yeah I don't have the big boy patch but I'll try it with a test client to see if it doesn't work

its me, your local nightborne, ze

#5 Taz

Taz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 11:21 PM

Oddly enough I tried it again because I didn't think the issue was Big Boy. And I was right. Talking to a few patchers revealed that it's dodgy geo-sets that somehow fuck with CAS. I don't know the patches that cause this but since a lot of my friend group who use the same patches from a private phase we RP in got the same CAS error. I.e Thegnar up there in the comments.

But yeah, essentially what I did to fix this was literally just purge fucking everything in the folder bar the .exe basically. That was I kept my TRPs instead of losing them all. I've reinstalled the Big Boy patch and it my RPH works completely fine so fuck knows what patch originally caused it. There's probably a work around for other people who are having this problem but a completely fresh reinstall is the only solution I can assure you will work.

But yeah for me at least this is solved, just lost a few decent patches.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: please, help, me, CAS, Error