Getting invalid credentials? Make sure you're not logging in with forum account!
==== ONLINE ====
Legion 7.1.0 (Build 22996)
- at least Mac OS X 10.10
- Keka or The Unarchiver
How to play on RPH:
1) Start by creating an account on the main site (http://www.rpheaven.org).
2) Download our offical RPHTiny_macOS here. It contains everything you need in order to connect and play.
3) Extract RPHTiny_macOS to anywhere.
4) Drag RPHTiny_macOS folder onto RPHFix
5) Run World of Warcraft and log in-game with your BNET email address (email@example.com) and respective password.
SOLUTIONS TO COMMON PROBLEMS
- I opened World of Warcraft but nothing happens?
A: Open Task Manager and check if World of Warcraft is there, if it is then just leave it and give it some time (20 minutes on average if you have 25 mbit internet)
- My WoW freezes, what do I do?
A: Close World of Warcraft or give it some time to load (see question above)
- My WoW is streaming slowly, what now?
A: Make sure you downloaded RPHTiny client from region closest to you (either EU or US)
- Says invalid information when you try to log in?
A: Check that you're logging in with firstname.lastname@example.org and not just username.
- Getting error BLZ51900003?
A: Make sure you entered your account information correctly.
- Getting error BLZ51901001 (unable to connect)?
A: Go into WTF folder and find Config.7z, extract its contains into the folder and then hit replace.
- All players seem invisible and you can't see them?
A: Client is trying to stream data so please give it some time.
- Other players missing equipment?
A: Type .refresh